Lost ring. Need help replacing

MCB

Earning My Ears
long story short, we lost my daughters ring we bought her at the YC two weeks a go. My wife called the YC gift shop and was told to call merchandise. as we looked on line for the ring we can not find it, because we were told we were going to have to discribe it to them. Does anyone know a way for us to get the YC to take our info / order or what we could do to replace it

Any help is greatly appreciated

Think I'm confused. How would YC or anyone else take an order unless you can find the exact ring you want?
I don't think most of the park or resort stores take mail orders by calling.

Try using the Shop Disney Parks app on your phone. If you can locate it on the app it will show you which stores at Disney World carry it and allow you to order it online (Some items are resort/park only).

There's not a lot of exclusive merchandise at the hotel gift shops, meaning that the ring may be available at various shops across the property. Was it a Disney ring? If so, I'd check the app as mentioned by Huff, or go to Disneystore.com, and there's this: merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com. The phone number is 877-560-6477. This service allows guests to order specific items that are available in the parks via mail order. I don't think there's anyone at the resort who can help you with a phone/mail order. Good luck!

Last edited:
We know the ring because we bought it the the YC. And we can describe it and tell them the exact location in the display. I also checked the Disney parks app but the ring is not showing up there

So if an item is resort / park only, it can not be replaced?

There's not a lot of exclusive merchandise at the hotel gift shops. Was it a Disney ring? If so, I'd check the app as mentioned by Huff, or go to Disneystore.com, and there's this: merchandise.guest.services@disneyparks.com. The phone number is 877-560-6477. This service allows guests to order specific items that are available in the parks via mail order. I don't think there's anyone at the resort who can help you with a phone/mail order. Good luck!
Thanks we will try this option

You can try searching for the ring on http://www.yourwdwstore.net, too. They've got so much Disney merchandise, but seem to sell at a higher premium -- so if you can find the ring on their site, then you have the info to order it directly through Disney. Hope you find a replacement!

As far as I know, you can't place a phone order with resort stores, or even theme park stores. If you want to order merchandise that's sold anywhere at WDW, you must either call the merchandise number or use the Shop Disney Parks app.

As far as I know, you can't place a phone order with resort stores, or even theme park stores. If you want to order merchandise that's sold anywhere at WDW, you must either call the merchandise number or use the Shop Disney Parks app.

Yup. Did that last week when my mom got a T-shirt at Mousegear. Cannot contact them directly.
long story short, we lost my daughters ring we bought her at the YC two weeks a go. My wife called the YC gift shop and was told to call merchandise. as we looked on line for the ring we can not find it, because we were told we were going to have to discribe it to them. Does anyone know a way for us to get the YC to take our info / order or what we could do to replace it

Any help is greatly appreciated

If you have the receipt, call WDW and ask for the shopping CM. Then they will ask you for the item or SKU number. It's what we had to do. Could not find the shirt that my mom bought on the Disney Store website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter