Lost Photopass + CD Voucher. HELP!

mmmhf

Earning My Ears
I think my Photopass CD case was thrown away. The voucher to redeem a CD of my pictures was inside. I don't have the numbers. We preordered Photoass +. Any chance disney will help. They are closed so too late to call and it isn't on the help site. It was $149 and I really don't want to ay for it again. Help please!

I think my Photopass CD case was thrown away. The voucher to redeem a CD of my pictures was inside. I don't have the numbers. We preordered Photoass +. Any chance disney will help. They are closed so too late to call and it isn't on the help site. It was $149 and I really don't want to ay for it again. Help please!

I stupidly forgot my voucher at home. They were able to look up my purchase via my email address and issued me my Photopass+ card that way. :thumbsup2

Not my card. We are already back from vacation. It is the number I need to order the CD. I hope I am making sense. I can't remember what it is called. It was on the flyer inside the CD. Thanks!

Not my card. We are already back from vacation. It is the number I need to order the CD. I hope I am making sense. I can't remember what it is called. It was on the flyer inside the CD. Thanks!

That should already be entered into your Photopass account. The voucher is to get your card in the parks, not to have your discount applied, and they would have taken the voucher from you when you turned it in to get your card. When you go to checkout on the Photopass site, the discount should be automatically applied, bringing your cost to receive the CD to zero.

You mean the code to get your CD since you preordered? I would just call. They will have it on your account that its prepaid. I would even try to put a CD in your shopping cart and see if it automatically deducts the cost.

Yeah the code inside the case you're asking about allows you to order your PhotoCD free of charge. Give the support team a call at tel:407-560-4300. The hours are 9am-6pm eastern time Monday through Saturday. You can also shoot them an email but phone is probably gonna be quicker to get an answer.

I just ordered mine a bit ago. Your best bet is going to be calling them. just adding cd to cart still shows total of 169.95 + 4.95 shipping.

That should already be entered into your Photopass account. The voucher is to get your card in the parks, not to have your discount applied, and they would have taken the voucher from you when you turned it in to get your card. When you go to checkout on the Photopass site, the discount should be automatically applied, bringing your cost to receive the CD to zero.

That's for the normal Photopass prepurchase. With Plus you get a voucher inside the stock-CD-photo case that's sent to you before your trip, and the code on that voucher is what zeroes out the price. And that's what the OP is missing.

OP, just like the first responder got help because his email address showed that he'd ordered the + pre-order, your email address should show them that you pre-ordered and will get you help.

Thanks everyone. I called this afternoon but they were already closed. Hopefully tomorrow I will find something out. Surely they can help me. I'll be so sad if I just lost that money. I let everyone know what I find out. :)

This happened to me for my spring break trip. Lost that paper so I called and they couldn't mail me a cd but did arrange for me to be able to download all my pictures. They said there was no way possible to mail the cd. I strongly expressed that this whole paper thing was a horrible idea and there is no way I was the only person that has ever lost this paper. With all this modern technology there has to be a better way.

Best of Luck to you!

Oh and I just found the paper the other day while I was cleaning.. :rotfl2:

That's for the normal Photopass prepurchase. With Plus you get a voucher inside the stock-CD-photo case that's sent to you before your trip, and the code on that voucher is what zeroes out the price. And that's what the OP is missing.

OP, just like the first responder got help because his email address showed that he'd ordered the + pre-order, your email address should show them that you pre-ordered and will get you help.

Should I be concerned---?? I have preordered and paid for PP + and haven't received anything by mail about it and we leave in 16 days- there is a voucher In with all of our MYW package vouchers but we didn't get a stock photo CD or anything... Am i missing something?

I called the Photo Pass number and the guys was so helpful. He did the order for me and I was able to get the CD no problem. I will definitely remember to take a photo of that number next time just in case.

To the person who pre-ordered and hadn't received anything, I'm really not sure. We didn't do a package or even stay on site so it may be different for the kind of package you have. However, when I ordered mine it was $149 and they sent me a cd with stock photos on it withn five days of my order. (It can take up to 14 days). This was BEFORE our trip. Taped to the outside was my voucher to redeem the photopass card once I got to the parks. Inside was a flyer with a code to order the CD once I got home. Good luck finding out. :)

Ah! When I did the Photopass+, I'd previously pre-purchased Photopass (when they were running a special) and just had that "upgraded" when they rolled out the +. Maybe that's the difference?

Sorry for giving you misinformation, OP! I'm glad you got it straightened out. :thumbsup2

Should I be concerned---?? I have preordered and paid for PP + and haven't received anything by mail about it and we leave in 16 days- there is a voucher In with all of our MYW package vouchers but we didn't get a stock photo CD or anything... Am i missing something?
It sounds like you bought your photopass plus as part of your vacation pkg. If so they should hand you Stock photos gallery CD when you redeem voucher for card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter