Lost my poor little Chihuahua

Hopefully someone took him in. Keep an eye out at the shelters and wherever people might post signs that say "found dog". We'll keep hoping for you!

Dont give up hope yet! Did she have a tag with your info? It takes time to find the owner when there is no ID! I just went thru this last night, found a dog with current rabies tag, but no name or phone # tag. I have 4 dogs and they all have tags with my cell #. A kind hearted neighbor may have taken her and and then had to work all day, just hang in there!

DO NOT lose hope!

My MIL's dogs got out and lost during a major snow storm. They were gone for MONTHS. Come to find out someone a few blocks away had found them and "adopted" them. MIL's friend was doing some yard work for the person who found them and recognized them. She got them back...Although the people who found them get visitation;).

I hope you find your baby!

Praying for you and Nona...I believe a neighbor may have found her...that's my hope!

she gonna be ok, just keep getting word out, she hiding or some found her, your gonna get her back

I've been popping on this thread all evening hoping you update that she's been found.

I know I've already said it, but I'm so sorry. I don't even know you and I'm worried sick about you and your little dog.

I've been popping on this thread all evening hoping you update that she's been found.

I know I've already said it, but I'm so sorry. I don't even know you and I'm worried sick about you and your little dog.

Same here. Fingers crossed for good news soon!

I have a good feeling you will have your dog returned to you by this time tomorrow. Don't you worry:hug:

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and positive comments.

still waiting for my little girl to come walking around the corner wagging her tail. :worried:

Keeping your sweet girl in my prayers. Do not loose hope, and please keep us updated. :hug:

Talk to neighbors and re-visit the apartment office.
See if you can talk to the apartment maintenance person and ask them to keep an eye out. Tell them that you will tip them if they locate your little girl, if they see her in another apartment and let you know, but that you will not tell anyone that they are the one who found your dog. Be certain to have someone else with you if you need to try to get her back.

Add a line to your "Missing, Reward Offered" notice that no questions will be asked for your dog's safe return.

I live in a condo complex and over half the time that dogs disappear, someone has taken them, usually for a friend or someone else that they "know". A couple of neighbors got their dogs back when the "friend" called them because of the phone number on the collar. Another neighbor was called and told that the person who was given her dog, wasn't going to give her back, but wanted the neighbor to know that her dog was okay, just with someone who "wouldn't EVER let her out of her sight!" The woman's boyfriend was at a party in the area, saw the dog on a chain and just unhooked her and left.:rolleyes1 Per the caller, she knew that the little dog was loved because she was so sweet, so she called so the owner wouldn't worry......

Chihuahua's are very popular pets -the Disney movies aren't helping.

I hope that you are able to find her, but really don't think that she "froze to death", but that someone took her. People stink sometimes......
:grouphug:

Another neighbor was called and told that the person who was given her dog, wasn't going to give her back, but wanted the neighbor to know that her dog was okay, just with someone who "wouldn't EVER let her out of her sight!" The woman's boyfriend was at a party in the area, saw the dog on a chain and just unhooked her and left.:rolleyes1

People stink sometimes......
:grouphug:

That is horrible! The woman is as bad as her boyfriend, to know she has a stolen animal, know who it belongs to and that it's loved, and still not give it back? Awful - I just don't understand some people.:sad2:

I found the cutest little puppy in my DDs neighborhood last month. I spent over an hour walking the streets trying to see if someone was out looking for it. I ask people I saw walking their dogs if they knew who owned this puppy. They all said no. I was about to give up looking for the owner when I turned on this one street and a little boy in his backyard with his dad said something that I could not understand. I stood there for a few minutes and his mom and sister came running out the front door. I ask them if the puppy was theirs. They said yes and were so excited. They did not even know it had gotten out. I told them if they had put a tag on it with their phone number I would have found them sooner. Hopefully you will get your puppy back like these people did. There are good people around so don't give up.

Bumping this up. Was looking for an update, :( to see there's none yet. Please keep us updated, Nona WILL come home..I just know it!

Me too. Hopefully today.

Is she chipped---because if she is you can contact the compnay and they will send out an alert to other area customers. I would do a search again, and widden your search area this time. Call her name gently, using a phrase like I have a treat, or whayever you say to have her come. Knock on more doors in the larger area, call the police dept, fire dept or stop by and ask them if you post a pic--even call the local paper and see if they will post a mini pic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter