Lost DDE Card - Phone # to get a replacement?

kath1210

DIS Veteran
We seem to have lost our DDE card. Does someone have a phone number for the DDE people, so I can call and see about getting a new one?

Thanks!!:goodvibes

By coincidence, I just downloaded the form from the Disney passholder website. The contact number on the form is 407-566-5858.

There's a charge of $25 for a replacement card. They can also be issued at any Guest Relations desk.

By coincidence, I just downloaded the form from the Disney passholder website. The contact number on the form is 407-566-5858.

There's a charge of $25 for a replacement card. They can also be issued at any Guest Relations desk.

Thanks very much! :thumbsup2

We seem to have lost our DDE card. Does someone have a phone number for the DDE people, so I can call and see about getting a new one?

Thanks!!:goodvibes

Depending on how much time you have left on the card, you might save the $25 and just get a temporary replacement. Last year, I lost my card at Planet Hollywood, on the last night of the trip. My next trip was planned for a month before my card was to expire and they gave me a temporary which was good until the expiration date. If I remember correctly, they will issue you a temporary card, only one time, good for 30 or 45 days max.

It worked out for me as that was all the time I had left before it expired anyway, and I saved $25. The trick is to ask for it just before your trip, they had it waiting for me at Guest Relations at Epcot. If the timing fits, then you can save yourself some $$. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter