Lost and Found.....

Happy2BGrumpy

Mouseketeer
Had to share my somewhat unlucky experience of losing my prescription glasses on space mountain last Sunday, 10/24. All my fault.....don't try to adjust your glasses until the ride stops....one quick turn and they were gone. Fortunately for me, I'm near-sighted and not real bad without them. Details far away are difficult for me.

Now the funny part is, I go to Lost and Found at the TTC to see if maybe they were found on the daily sweep and they come out with a tray of 30 glasses just from Sunday!! Mine weren't in there and a subsequent search I had no luck either. I was amazed at 30 pair in one day. So that explains people looking at you funny!!! The irony of my story and I'll wrap it up here, is that I'm having Lasik surgery to correct my near sightedness in two weeks!! Missed it by that much!

That's a bunch,good luck on your surgery,DW had it and now has 20/20 it is amazing.::yes:: :wave2:

Lasik is great. No more smudgy glasses or dried out contact eyes.

wonderful story of L & F . . .

we lost our autograph book on the first day after a very important autograph . . . cinderella.

well, while standing in line before we lost it, my dd, 5, wanted to "fill in the blanks" at the front of the book. we half way helped her. she wrote her first name, we helped her w/ street address, and dd wrote city, state, and zip just to pass the time.

three days after we got home, guess what arrived in the mail . . . yep, the wonderful autograph book. made dd's day and i was impressed disney sent via mail such a "small item"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter