Lost and Found

conniehar90

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have a number for lost and found? I left our camera bag at Chef Mickey's last night. We will head over there first thing in the morning, but I thought I could start calling asap. There isn't a number for Chef Mickey's is there?

I'm sooo upset.

Sorry, but why not start here with Disney Dining.....407) WDW-DINE (939-3463), tell them when you ate at Chef Mickey's and that you believe you left the camera case there. Ask if they can connect you to Chef Mickey's or do they have a lost and found for that particular restaurant....good luck and do not back down....you lost something, you know where you lost it and you want to know if they found it.

Also, while on the phone, make sure you jot down the names of the castmembers you talk to just in case you need them for a letter...

407-824-4245

It's at the Kennel building at the TTC

Good luck we returned a camera and then someone returned DDs cellphone last week so there is hope.

Two years ago my daughter lost her autograph book in our last day at Disney at MGM. We didn't have time to go to lost and found to look for it. We called and left a description. 5 days later it was sent to our home. She was so happy.
Mawe

At Typhoon Lagoon we will hold found items for about two days at Guest Relations until we send them to Central Lost and Found.

1) From Chef Mickiey's, lost items go to Contemp Lost & Found.
2) They are kept there for at least three days.
3) Call WDW and ask for Contemporary Lost & Found.
4) You might get an answering machine after being transferred, but they will get back to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter