Lost and found at BC...help!

chuchubipretu

Mouseketeer
We returned on 4-8 from a stay at BC and my daughter has discovered that some of her clothes did not return home with us. We assume she left them in the room. What is the likelihood that BC recovered the items? Will they return them to us if we pay shipping? Being a teen, the loss of her beloved clothing is simply devasting to her! Any tips would help. Thanks!

I once left a cellphone charger plugged into the wall at one of the All-Star Resorts. About 2 weeks later I received a post card in the mail asking me to call and identify lost item...when I did they mailed it to me immediately. Best of luck!!

We flew down in December one year and it was cold at home, beautiful in FL. Got off the airplane back home and we were cold, would've been warmer if we had our winter coats. Oh yeah, we left 2 leather coats in the closet in our BC room. :guilty: I called the resort (look for the # on your confirmation or checkout papers), they went to the room and the coats were still hanging in the closet. They were shipped back to me immediately :thumbsup2

I forgot to check a bureau drawer when I left CBR. I called the resort as soon as I got home and told them what happened. They said they would check with housekeeping. A couple days later they called and said my things were being sent to me ...no charge!!

We had the same experience. On one of our trips, we stayed out too long on our last night so I was rushing to pack. I must have forgotten to open one of the dresser drawers. I didn't even really notice because it was cold at home and I wasn't looking for my daughter's shorts and summer stuff.

I got a call from Disney a few days after I got home. Returned the call and they asked if (insert daughter's name here) had left some clothing and I realized that yes, I had. They shipped them right back free of charge.

I was impressed! Tell DD it is very likely she will get her clothes back.

We returned on 4-8 from a stay at BC and my daughter has discovered that some of her clothes did not return home with us. We assume she left them in the room. What is the likelihood that BC recovered the items? Will they return them to us if we pay shipping? Being a teen, the loss of her beloved clothing is simply devasting to her! Any tips would help. Thanks!
Call them. Each resort (or pair/group of resorts) has a lost & found department.

Disney is GREAT with lost and found items. Hopefully, you won't have a problem at all in recovering the items.

On a side note, had a very different experience with a resort in Hawaii. Left an entire drawer full of clothes (DH thought I packed it, I thought he packed it) and realized it as soon as we got home that it was missing from the suitcase. Called immediately and housekeeping said "nothing was left behind, sorry". Yeah right, someone made off with a bunch of designer clothing, some with tags. But anyways, Disney has a very strict policy with lost items. I hope it works out for you. :)

Thanks for the encouraging words. DD will be quite pleased! I have left a message with BC lost and found department describing the missing items. Hopefully, her closet will be fully stocked again soon. ; )

Unfortunately it works both ways. I have seen a wallet lost in the park returned with everything in tact - over a year later. I have seen a shirt left in the dryer at a DVC resort (we know it was in the dryer; the waitress at the Surf and Turf spilled ketchup down my husband's back) about which we were told they could not find it. Got the wallet back; lost the shirt forever. I hope she gets her things back. I think more times than not, they are very good about returning items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter