Losing weight the healthy way

I made it to the gym yesterday and did 36 minutes of hard cardio and drank alot of water. Stayed on track for my points. Today showed another loss so I am officially down 5.5 pounds. This really will have to be the way to go for me as it is the healthiest. I am hoping to make it to exercise later on if I can. Otherwise, I will tomorrow.

Still doing well. I have been really watching my portions and only eating when I am hungry. It is amazing how "easy" it is when you are doing the right thing! Well, not really easy, but it sure does feel better.:goodvibes

I weighed again this am and the scale read down 7.1 pounds. It is amazing what a mere 7 pounds feels like off my frame. This weight watchers is really going well. Hope I can continue!

Jumped on the scale again today. I know it is a bad habit to weigh everyday, but I just can't help it. Anyhow, I am down again, so that makes 8.1 pounds! I keep plugging along. I hope this keeps up. Slow and steady is my motto.

You're doing AWESOME!!!
8.1 pounds is GREAT!!!

Hope you have a good weekend. I love the flexibility of WW, and it really does work( if I do) !

Your doing great, thanks for the encouragement on my journal. I am disappointed in the scale, I know I feel better and clothes fit better but, MOVE SCALE MOVE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter