Losing weight for Mickey

On day 3 of eating better and its not so bad. I was a coke junkie and I am only drinking water and diet green tea and have noticed a HUGE amount of bloat gone just from taking away the soda. I am using the spark people app and its really great--I'm not obsessed with calorie counting but it was helpful last night when I had to eat out and didn't know what I wanted. I pick up a treadmill tomorrow and I have started step 1 of 30 day shred (i was sure i was dead after that workout monday!)

I'm not getting on a scale everyday that's torture but I will check it once a month. :woohoo::yay:

name: sonia
starting weight (may 1st): 190
current weight: 154

i do 40 minutes of cardio 5x/week and strength 3x/week

i had originally set a "disney" goal of 165 (by sept 30th)
i worked my butt off and was at 164 by the 1st of july!
reset my goals....145 by the end of september and 130 by the end of the year.

after a lot of thought, some research and a mini intervention from DH and the kids (i had apparently become totally unfun and cranky)
i have revised my goals. but more importantly i have revised my thinking.
so yes i still have some weight i want to lose.
and yes, i am continuing with my diet and exercise plan
but i am not going to be the food nazi....and i am not going to stress if i skip a work out....and i am going to enjoy my life, my kids, my husband.

so here is my new "real world", acheivable, maintainable, enjoyable and healthy goal!!!

sept 30th: 148lbs
dec 1st: 140lbs

Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss already! Wow, that is an intense schedule but looks like it has totally paid off.

So I'm new here, but hoping to follow you girlies to motivate me to keep going :). I've been dieting for two weeks now, and have already lost 7 lbs. I'm using my fitness pal to help me out. On a strict 1470 calorie diet and exercise 6 times a wk for an hr at the gym. So far I'm doing good, hoping to lost 43 more lbs by november. Congrats to all of you for losing the weight :)

Diet: 1470 calorie diet. No junk, nothing but water and powerade zero. Low sugar and carb
Exercise: 6x a wk. 45 minute cardio 15 minute core
Starting date: august 1, 2012
Sw: 210
Cw: 203.3
Disney weight:180
Gw: 140 :)

Checking in....

SW: 192.5
CW: 174.6
GW: 125
inches: - 30

I haven't lost any lbs since my last check in here 2 weeks ago BUT I am down another 4 inches so I can live with that! We're all doing great!

Name: Lane
Diet: Portion control
Exercise: swimming laps, jogging in the pool and walking
Start date: June 15
Start weight: 250
Current weight: 240
Total lbs lost: 10
Pounds lost this week: 1
Pounds left to lose: 41
Goal before December trip: 199
Overall goal: 160

Everyone appears to be doing great! Keep up the good work!!:goodvibes

Down 35 pounds now!!! only 18 more to go to be back at my high school graduation weight!! (that was 20 years ago!!)

I would like to be slightly under that just so I can be a little piggy on this Thanksgiving Week trip!!!!

Name: Eoywin
Diet: None really - just trying not to eat junk / drink soda
Exercise: Running, Walking (I'm doing Couch to 5K) and Yoga
Start date: August 8, 2012
Start weight: 200
Current weight: 197
Total lbs lost: 3
Pounds lost this week: 1
Pounds left to lose: 37

Since my trip is over a year away, I'm really hoping to get down to my goal weight before then!

Just checking in and feeling a little discouraged. I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks because I can feel like I haven't lost anything. If anything, I feel a bit heavier :confused3 I know my eating habits still aren't the greatest but I have been working out 6 mornings a week to the Biggest Loser Power walk DVD. I'm really enjoying it but I just wish my brain could tell me to stop wandering into the kitchen.

I really wanted to lose 10 lbs by Halloween and the other 10 by January. I know it is doable but I'm just having such a hard time.

Congratulations to all those who are losing weight! I know it's an amazing feeling.

Just came across this thread by chance and would love to join! I agree with the PP that said how scary it is to realise your weight :0

Name: Kayleigh
Diet: Trying to eat healthier, 3 x per day, no fizzy drinks
Exercise: walking, kinect zumba, 30 day shred
Start date: 1st July
Start weight: 251.5
Current weight: 244
Total lbs lost: 7.5
Pounds left to lose: 45
Goal before January trip: 199
Overall goal: 168

Would love to join too!!!

Start weight: 210
Current weight: 202
Target weight: 145
Target by Xmas: 180
Total Pounds lost: 8
Pounds left to lose: 57
Exercise: Zumba,running,cycling
Diet: ww, cutting down
Visiting: August 2013

Just checking in and feeling a little discouraged. I haven't weighed myself in a couple weeks because I can feel like I haven't lost anything. If anything, I feel a bit heavier :confused3 I know my eating habits still aren't the greatest but I have been working out 6 mornings a week to the Biggest Loser Power walk DVD. I'm really enjoying it but I just wish my brain could tell me to stop wandering into the kitchen.

I really wanted to lose 10 lbs by Halloween and the other 10 by January. I know it is doable but I'm just having such a hard time.

Congratulations to all those who are losing weight! I know it's an amazing feeling.

Hang in there! We all have times like that. The important thing is to accept the fact that someones almost everyone wanders into the kitchen. Instead of beating yourself up try to move on. Focus on another walk, a hobby or activity. I have a store about a mile from my house and I tell myself if I really want it I will walk up to the store and get. Sometimes I do walk up there but 99% of the time I make it there it ends ups that the craving has passed and I added in an extra walk. Win/Win in my book.

Just came across this thread by chance and would love to join! I agree with the PP that said how scary it is to realise your weight :0

Name: Kayleigh
Diet: Trying to eat healthier, 3 x per day, no fizzy drinks
Exercise: walking, kinect zumba, 30 day shred
Start date: 1st July
Start weight: 251.5
Current weight: 244
Total lbs lost: 7.5
Pounds left to lose: 45
Goal before January trip: 199
Overall goal: 168

We have almost the exact same goals! Good luck!

Name: Lane
Diet: Portion control
Exercise: swimming laps, jogging in the pool and walking
Start date: June 15
Start weight: 250
Current weight: 238
Total lbs lost: 12
Pounds lost this week: 2
Pounds left to lose: 39
Goal before December trip: 199
Overall goal: 160

Everyone appears to be doing great! Keep up the good work!!

MOMMY2ANTHONY&SOFIA said:
Heading WDW on 9/15/12. Hoping to lose about 20 - 25 more pounds before then!

Name: Jenn
Type of diet: Weight Watchers
Excercise: haven't really started that part yet
Start date of diet: 1/18/12
Goal: 130
Height: 5'1"
Weight at start of diet: 219.6
Weight loss to date: 29.6 :banana::banana:

UPDATE.........

Exercise: mostly Zumba 3-4 times a week

Weight loss to date: 55!!!!

I reached my personal Disney goal and we don't leave for 3 more weeks!! Hoping to lose another 5-10 pounds by then!!

I have sadly put on 7.5 lbs over the past 4 weeks since I stopped my diet and quit exercising. (I got plantar fascitiis, so that stopped the walking). I had lost 44lbs over a year, but I went on vacation and got lazy and indulged and then fell completely off the diet wagon. I was feeling discouraged, but y'all have given me the push I need to get back on my diet and try to stay within my acceptable weight range. I'm going to try and get back on the acceptable things to eat plan today! Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter