• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loser Request! I Need myspace Friend!

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
So, I finally created a myspace page, but I only have one friend - Tom, the myspace guy.:rotfl:

I'm trying to look a little less loser-ish, would anyone care to volunteer to be my friend?;)

I have a myspace page too, and it says I'm a wallflower because I only have 2 friends. Who's Tom? He's not my friend, so I guess I'm more of a loser than you!

I only did it so I could check on my DS's page, and he thinks it's VERY uncool for me to have a page. Oh well :thumbsup2

I have a myspace page too, and it says I'm a wallflower because I only have 2 friends. Who's Tom? He's not my friend, so I guess I'm more of a loser than you!

I only did it so I could check on my DS's page, and he thinks it's VERY uncool for me to have a page. Oh well :thumbsup2

No, I'm still a bigger loser. I used to check myspace for DD's page too, but then she switched it to private - her reason - so unsavory perverts couldn't access her page. But I know it's so her unsavory parents couldn't read it.;) She's 18 now, so technically, she's on her own with that stuff, and I almost don't want to know what's on there anymore.;)

If you add your daughter as a friend (and how can she say no), then you can view her profile. :)

Im just to old for a my space, and so are you
Oh yeah! My DS gets so frustrated with me. He tells me if I'm going to have a page then I need to use it properly, but I don't know how, so he says that proves I shouldn't have one.
She's 18 now, so technically, she's on her own with that stuff,
DS is 18 too, but he still lives in my house (College doesn't count. If he's got a room here, he's living here) so hence, no expectation of privacy ;)

I keep tabs on my dd's page too. She had to add me as a friend or she couldn't have a myspace OR use the computer at all :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter