Lose 5 for September Challenge - Updated 9/19/05

Sign me up for the Sept weight lose. I just got back from DW and gained a few pounds back so I need to get back on track.

I would like to join too, if I may. I have not signed up for anything like this before - I pretty much lurk on this board.

Suzi

I would like to join too, if I may. I have not signed up for anything like this before - I pretty much lurk on this board.

Suzi

I'm almost afraid to join since I've been so unsuccessful losing lately, but I'm just gonna step out in faith. . .COUNT ME IN FOR FIVE IN SEPTEMBER!

Thanks,
Erin

Ok - since today is my weigh in day and it is September I am going to count this in September....I am down 0.8...not alot but I'll take it...0.8/5

I also didn't see my name on the list?? :(

Lily, I was wondering how to count this too. But, I think your idea is the best! lol!

Count me as being 2.5 pounds less as of today! :cool1:

Hi can you please sign me up for this. I would love to lose 5 pounds more. We all can do it I know we can.

Kardiebelle

I so agree that the WI is in September so I am counting it for September. I am down 5.2/5 as of today so I've made goal. I'm very pleased although it has been a rough week and I have totally not been staying OP.

Congrats to everyone who has lost. I have updated the list in the first post and will update again on Monday. Good luck!

Hi All!

Ok, first weigh in for September and I am down 6lbs! hehe! I wrote in my journal that I am not sure that this is a maintained loss or just due to other circumstances but I am gonna own it for now! :goodvibes

Have a healthy day all!!
Mike

I want to join! Starting today. Was looking at some pics of me from tow years ago- I need to lose about 20 pounds total. I'll start with 5 this month!

Lorikr65 said:
Wondering if anyone has suggestions for healthy snacks to help with the weight loss.

I think it may depend upon what kind of food plan you are following (ie. I am following a controlled carb plan so my cheese cubes and pepperoni might not be the best for a low cal/low fat plan) but I would say my number one nosh now in general tends to be celery! It can also be celery with cream cheese (reg or fat free) with cayenne pepper or garlic/herbs mixed in. Yummy stuff and the celery helps keep ya regular! LOL

Mike :goodvibes

Hi Everybody!!

Hope you are in a losing mode!!! Put me down for a 1 lb loss Woo HOO!!

Now the trick is to keep it off:):)

Have a Magical Disney Day!!

Checking in early for Monday's weigh-in. So far I've lost 2 pounds. :cool1:

I'm at 2/10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter