Lose 5 for October - updated 10/31 pm

Hey, please put me down for another pound -- I now weigh 144, I'm 5/8". Feeling good and want to lose some more!

I thought I was going to be up .2 but when I weighed in my WW Leader said "Good Job!! Down .6" I about fell off the scale!

So my new total is: 3.8/6

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

Lori

Only down .2. but I spent an afternoon making mints for a cousins wedding so I think I am lucky to be down at all. I had to taste them :confused3

Good job everyone - you guys are doing GREAT!!! And, yes, please do remember that no matter what you do - a loss is a loss. Trust me on this one!!!! Especially since I'm not doing as well as you guys are.

Sorry I am just getting to updating this week but I accepted a new position where I work late yesterday afternoon and I had to spend the rest of the afternoon telling staff and then last night I had to bring some work home to start getting things done. It's a great move and I've very excited but I've been in my current position for over 9 years because I don't like changing jobs - I get too attached to the staff. I have to tell my "work best friend" tomorrow as I found out after she left yesterday. I had prewarned her I might get the job and we were both crying when she left. UGH

So up and out to a new week ahead of us and me. I'm trying to work out a little each day by doing something small so I can work myself up again. Tonight I'm going to get on the treadmill during Grey's Anatomy.

Off to update - everyone have a great week!!!! You guys ROCK!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Chris

WooHoo-WI this morning, and I've lost 2.5 pounds this week. That's the biggest weight loss in one week for me in a LONG time. And after losing only 0.5 pounds last week, I was so discouraged. I'm bouncing with joy this morning-aerobics time is going to be interesting. I dance to rock music :banana: :banana: :banana: and this monring's going to be fun!

I"m down .2 this week. Just playing with that .2 this month. Maybe next week will be better. Puts me .2/5

I'm down 1.8 this week. I'm at 6.4/5 for this month. The challenge is definitely keeping me motivated.

Keep up the great work everyone! :banana:

I'm pleased to report another 2 pounds gone this week! That puts me at 8/5 for the challenge so far! This is the best I've done in ages, so I'm absolutely thrilled. Keep up the good work, everyone!
Cheers,
Laura
:drinking1

I lost 2lbs this week!!! I think that brins me to 3.6/10 WOOHOO!!! :woohoo:

I was up .2, putting me back at 0/5. Guess this isn't my month. One more weighin before november. Hope to be down a little.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Okay, I finally lost some...I'm at 4.6/5.
But that's not my big news...check out my new clippie!!!!!

I'm down another pound this week. That puts me at 3/5! I don't think I'm going to lose four pounds this week, but if I can make five, I'll be happy. Actually, anything makes me happy these days.
Thanks!
Jana

This is great for me. I'm 143 -- down 3 pounds from October 1.

I remember several months ago my goal was to be 143 -- here I am but I'm not content (too much flab around the waist) so I changed my mind and my new goal is 138.

Well another .5 lb from last week, so that makes 1 lb total. I don't think I will hit 5 lbs this month. :teeth: Hopefully we are going to continue this for November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter