Lose 5 for October - updated 10/31 pm

Hi, everyone! I'd like to sign up. I'm a little late though, but better late than never, right? :) Put me down for 6 pounds, please. :)

Well, as of this morning's weigh-in, I'm down 1.6 of my pledged 5 pounds. Yay! Keep up the good work, everyone...
Cheers,
Laura
:drinking1

I am 1.6/10 so far....Keep up the great work everyone!!!!

MarleyMurphy said:
Is it too late to join this challenge?
Of course not, join us!

My WW weigh in is on Tuesday, I hope to have a loss to post here myself after that. :)

Yeah, I lost one pound!!

Current weight 145 -- I'm 5'8 1/2

Goal -- 141

I'm up .2 today, so I haven't lost anything yet this month.

Keep up the good work everyone. :cheer2:

OK, so I get on the scale again Sunday, and it reads that I am down not the 1.6 pounds that I reported on Saturday, but 3 pounds even for the month of October! Which puts me at an even 15 down since DH and I began Fat Smash on Sept. 18. Good-for-you food and exercise...who'd have thought?? ;) DH (SkipperBubba) is down 15 as well, and is thrilled about it. We've both got a long way to go, but we'll certainly take this start!
Keep up the good work, everyone!
Cheers,
Laura
:drinking1

I'm down 2 pounds! Woo-hoo! I've lost a total of 8 pounds since restarting my diet, and now I want to add some exercise to the mix so I can be a lean mean (well, more like eternally crabby) fat-burning machine before the dangerous holiday season hits.

Keep up the good work, everyone! :sunny:

I can't believe it, but I am down 3.2 pounds for October!! Wow, I really didn't think it would be so much. Here's hoping I can lose more than 5 for this month!!

total so far this month: 3.2/5

Hi everyone. I just found this thread and would like to join if I may.

I was on the "DIS Ladies Only Meet Weight Challange" that ended in September just before our trip and lost 15.5 lbs. I find since we don't do it anymore that I have gained 3 lbs back. I evidently need to have some kind of challange going to really work hard at losing weight. :teeth:

I am thinking that maybe with it being 5 lbs a month this would be a good one for me and a great way to meet new people.

Do I need to give my weight to anyone or just post how much I have lost each week?

Update: Down 2 lbs. now - 4 more to go! Everyone is doing a terrific job - Keep up the great work, guys! :thumbsup2

anut4disney said:
Hi everyone. I just found this thread and would like to join if I may.

I was on the "DIS Ladies Only Meet Weight Challange" that ended in September just before our trip and lost 15.5 lbs. I find since we don't do it anymore that I have gained 3 lbs back. I evidently need to have some kind of challange going to really work hard at losing weight. :teeth:

I am thinking that maybe with it being 5 lbs a month this would be a good one for me and a great way to meet new people.

Do I need to give my weight to anyone or just post how much I have lost each week?
Just how much you lose each week. Welcome to the challenge! :thumbsup2

I'm down four, they've all come off in the last two days!!! Whee. I'm down under 200 for the first time in 10 month+!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter