Lose 5 for April - TOTAL LOST - 167.4 LBS!!!!

i just started weight watchers on monday, and so far i'm down 7 pounds, so i'm at 7/5 for april. i'm so excited! its been so long since i've been able to lose weight.

I'm down 2 too!!! :banana: I'm not quite sure how it happened but who am I to argue with the scale when it's on my side, right? Congrats to all with losses...and everyone keep up the great work!

I've lost 2.5 so far, so I'm at 2.5/5

Goin back to WDW at the end of the month so I'll most likely gain this all back lol I'll have to just get right back to my regular workouts and etc. when we get back!

WOW you guys - GOOD JOB everyone!!!!!! You guys are ROCKIN' so far this month. I'm proud of all of you, even those of us that aren't doing so well so far (me included).

Keep up the great work!
Chris

Thanks to TOM - I am not doing as well today. Total is down 3.5/10. It was a little better last week. Hopefully next week will be better.

Unless I added it wrong (which is a definite possibility) according to the updated numbers we've lost a whopping 43.6 lbs! Too cool! That's, like, a 4 year old, right? Amazing. :)

This is the first time I've checked in this month because I haven't had anything good to report. As of today I am down .5lbs. That puts me at .5/5 in April. I think I've hit a dreaded plateau. :sad2:

I've lost another pound. That puts me at 2/5. :cool1:

I've been trying to watch what I eat, but it has been hard. I just hope I can do it.

Hang in there jayna - I'm up .5 right now again - I had gained 4 pounds over the weekend - AGAIN. UGH - but TOM is almost gone and I've really kicked up my water intake and my fruit/veggie intake the last couple of days. I'm hoping, hoping, hoping I can get down a couple of pounds before we leave on Thursday.

Hang in there everyone and keep up the good work!!!!
Chris

Today was my first weigh in for april. Sadly, I have no loss. :sad2: But, I had no gain! :) I maintained, but I have been walking almost every day, so if I cut out some sweets this week and get back into drinking water, I should be alright. Great job to everyone who is losing!

I'm down another 1/2 pound--that puts me at 2/5. TOM is being quite the ornery little visitor, but I think it is winding down. I'm hoping once that is done, all of this exercise will pay off and I will see a little bit more of a difference. Everyone keep up the great work! :banana: :banana:

Well I'm happy to report that I have now lost all the weight I gained this weekend plus a half a pound which puts me now down .5 from the beginning of the month. I would be so happy if I could lose 2 pounds today (before leaving tomorrow). I don't know....

Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!
Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter