• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lose 1 Stone For Xmas- 1st weigh-in!

Netty

DIS Veteran
Hi all :flower:
sorry this thread is late!
this is our first weigh -in, who's first up to say how they've done for the first week??? :banana:
good luck everyone! :wizard:

I already said in the other thread, but it won't hurt to say it again ;) - I lost 3 lbs this week, woo! :cool1:

sorry everyone, just been reading how well you all have done on last weeks thread!
well done to you!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc
my weigh in is on wednesday :wizard:

My first weigh in is thursday keeping my fingers crossed
well done to everbody

Rachel

Stayed the same, but had a bad week, so quite pleased. Back on track this week though, good luck everybody.

Sue

Bit disappointed as only lost 1lb but never mind am determined to stick with it :flower:

Well done everyone who has lost this week!

I am keeping quiet on my own performance ;)

Miffy2003 said:
I am keeping quiet on my own performance ;)

I think I will too...........;)

Well done everyone else.....I promise I will have lost next Monday.....not saying it'll be pounds or marbles though!! :teeth:

well done everyone who has lost :cool1: :cheer2: :banana:
and good luck to all who are going to be weighed in the next few days or are starting next week :wizard: :wizard:

I think I stayed about the same, but we are going away this weekend until next Tues so I will probably start my diet again on Wed 2nd Nov, which will give me 7 weeks to lose my 7 lbs or so.
1 lb per week - should be able to do that.

Just got to get through my weekend in Bournemouth first - yummy scrummy.
Pig out time.

Big well done to everyone!

I started a new thing on saturday (Paul mckenna weightloss, I did the seminar) and he tells us not to weigh in for 2 weeks.

So I am hoping for a wicked weigh in on 5 november!!! :banana:

Just got back from weight watchers. I lost 3.5lb this week which I am really pleased at this (37lb loss in total since I started.)

Well done Jeanette!!! Are you doing a running total of all the weight that's being lost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter