Lori & Eoghan's PJ/TR -5/1/09 SBP/Jiko/Morocco-TR updated 7/12 honeymoon pics added!

OMG! Lori, I read your entire PJ. I LOVE it!! You made me laugh, you made me cry.....you made me even more excited about my own wedding. Please finish it. :goodvibes

I would love it if you would finish your report. I'm in the early planning stages of planning our wedding, and it so much fun to read about other bride's experiences...

I really want to find out what happened next, :yay:

Brooke

OMG! Lori, I read your entire PJ. I LOVE it!! You made me laugh, you made me cry.....you made me even more excited about my own wedding. Please finish it. :goodvibes

Aww..Thanks Sharli! You are one of the motivators I have to actually getting around to finishing it finally!

I would love it if you would finish your report. I'm in the early planning stages of planning our wedding, and it so much fun to read about other bride's experiences...

I really want to find out what happened next, :yay:

Brooke

Thanks! I'm glad you are enjoying it! I will look for my excel spreadsheet from the trip tomorrow...I think I know where it is...I hope so anyway!

How about in the meantime I post some more pics from our honeymoon shoot since I those have just been sitting on Photobucket since I uploaded them back then! LOL

Here are some more pics from our Honeymoon shoot that we got to substitute for not using DPS for our wedding..(which I guess you can't do anymore).

Amy was our photog for our honeymoon shoot. We didn't like these pics as much as the bridal shoot ones.
If I had to choose now, I'd go for Regina! (which I did for our upcoming trip in Dec where we'll do a shoot with her!)

Ok...I'm having trouble with Photobucket of course!! LOL....I'll post them soon..promise!

Here's one at least! LOL

Yay!! So glad your updating! I love all of your photos. BTW, your photos are part of why DF decided to keep our MK bridal shoot and add HS. :) I can't wait to see more.

How exciting that you're having a photo session during your trip. I'm really looking forward to meeting up!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Here are some more pics from our Honeymoon shoot that we got to substitute for not using DPS for our wedding..(which I guess you can't do anymore).

Amy was our photog for our honeymoon shoot. We didn't like these pics as much as the bridal shoot ones.
If I had to choose now, I'd go for Regina! (which I did for our upcoming trip in Dec where we'll do a shoot with her!)

Ok...I'm having trouble with Photobucket of course!! LOL....I'll post them soon..promise!

Here's one at least! LOL

This picture turned out so great!! I can't wait to see more!

Brooke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter