Loop/Cabin Question (big group of 14 ... many young children)

txgirl

DIS Veteran
This will be our 4th Disney trip but our first to FW ... our family has grown and the cabins are a perfect fit ;) We are traveling with another family of 7 like us and a set of grandparents for each group so our group is actually 18 in all! Four cabins total.

We will visit all the parks but we have our own transportation. We think the best cabin would be nearest to the boat launch for MK because we will visit there the most often. We hope to be able to rent golf carts from Kenny (although I am not sure where the strollers will go when we load up?).

My question is where to request our cabins? Closer to the restaurant & pool or closer to the boat launch. I don't see us using the internal buses too much unless someone can explain why that would make more sense.

Thanks for your help!

Actually, closest loop to the restaurant and pool would be closest to the boat launch. If you have golf carts it really doesn't matter which loop.

If I had the choice between golf cart and internal bus, I'd always pick the golf cart.

You're gonna have a blast at The Fort, lots of things to do to keep 18 people of all ages happy/busy.

We just returned from a two week cabin stay in Jan and never waited more then 5 minuets for a bus to take us to either the Settlement and boat dock or the Outpost to get a bus to one of the other parks. The cabins have two internal bus lines both the orange and the purple and you can use either one.The cabin loops are 2100 to 2800 so they are the longest distance from the boat dock but the bus ride is only about 5 minuets. Have fun, we love:love: the Fort and wouldn't stay any place else.

I'm not sure you understand where the cabins are. They are all at the other end of the Fort from the Marina. If by the resturant you mean Trails End/ Crockett's Tavern, those are near the Marina. So in cabins, you are farther from most activities, but as a PP said, with golf carts, it doesn't really matter. Busses are also convenient despite what some have said about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter