Looks like Anna and Elsa are moving to MK

I agree! Thank you so much for the heads up! We have a FP+ to meet them on May 14th! That is the day of my daughter's sweet 16! We are so excited!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

We're going to meet them on May 14 as well -- and it is MY birthday, too! A little less than sweet and a little more than 16, but hey.

We moved our from the 13th to the 14th bc Kenny was saying the waits might still be long and I could get a 915 on the 14th and nothing before 1050 on the 13th.

Any guess if we have a 915 FP what time we should expect to be out by? It was so hard to plan what order for things when I am not sure how long we will be at that attraction.

Are these passes all expected to run out? I am frustrated because I made the wrong selection to have my tickets mailed to me and now I can not link them to my MDE until they come which is 15 days. I could have done it tonight had I done will call. So frustrating. I guess my hubby will not be eating with us for breakfast

There should be an order number in your email that you can use to link your tickets. If not call the technical number and they can link them for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter