• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looks good for 2006!!!

Johnfish

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I cant believe it, but it looks good for a trip this year :banana:

We were originally going to go in the summer of 2007. This year the whole family was going to go on a cruise to celebrate my mom and dads 50th anniversary. I was not thrilled about the trip. Not because i dont love my parents but the cruise was going to cost 3500 dollars!! And that was for only 5 days. :confused3 As it turns out everyone felt the cost was just too much. We celebrated my mom and dads anniversary in style on their actual anniversary (really nice restaurant).

This leaves my summer open and so now I am seriously thinking of another Disney trip! Am I obsessed or what??

Our choice is either the end of June or the end of August. Looks like August will win out as we have gone the last 2 years and found the crowds very managable. Jus tnot sure hte end of June would be as pleasent. Besides we have all summer to look forward to it!!

Anyway just wanted to share the exciting news!!! :woohoo:

Now where did I put that planning book???

John

Congratulations Johnfish! Sounds like a good time to me! Congrats to your mom & dad for making it to 50 years....DH and I only have 32 more to go to catch up! :wizard:

your not obessessed.
we're planning on going in november and i've told my mom that next year we can go on a disney cruise and the year after that we can go to toyko disney...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter