LOOKOUT! Here we come..

Here is a tip not many people know about: Many families bring new or gently used items they no longer want or need and display them loose or in bags under strollers so other families can help themselves. So, if you see one of those big parking lots - you know the ones where Disney displays those strollers they give out for free, be sure to take a look and see if there is anything you want. It's all FREE!

THAT is funny!!! 'gently used items'---HAHAHA!.

STOP IT! Almost spilled my coffee on the keyboard.:lmao:
Here's one. Don't forget to save all your plastic coke, chocolate milk, juice bottles to fill up at the soda fountain of your resort.
Yes, actually saw an entire family doing this at Pop Century this summer. The opening of the coke bottle was too small for the machine and the counter was sprayed full of orange soda.:confused3 Sad, I know.

Keep 'em coming!

THAT is funny!!! 'gently used items'---HAHAHA!.

Here is a tip not many people know about: Many families bring new or gently used items they no longer want or need and display them loose or in bags under strollers so other families can help themselves. So, if you see one of those big parking lots - you know the ones where Disney displays those strollers they give out for free, be sure to take a look and see if there is anything you want. It's all FREE!

Including the stroller itself!:rotfl:

if you are at a buffet and they have veggie burgers, it is your responsibility to inspect each one carefully. and get in there! don't be shy! grab each one, lift the bun, use all your senses, touch it, smell it, (heck, take a nibble or two) until you find the right one. :upsidedow

Another tip from me: Refillable mugs are great for: soft drinks, teas, cappucino, root beer floats, mac N cheese, pork tenderloin, pizza, pop corn at any popcorn cart, anything from the buffet at Crystal Palace and Margaritas with proper ID, of course.

:rotfl2:

if you are at a buffet and they have veggie burgers, it is your responsibility to inspect each one carefully. and get in there! don't be shy! grab each one, lift the bun, use all your senses, touch it, smell it, (heck, take a nibble or two) until you find the right one. :upsidedow

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Some people are gross.

Oh we almost forgot!!!
Don't overlook your 200 fake pins you bought for six cents each so your kiddies can trade them for real pins other people paid eight dollars for! Heck, you got a great deal on that Ebay auction, who cares! They were all made in China anyway, right???:rotfl:

And don't forget, to park at the Contempory and walk to MK.
Saves a ton of time.

Oh, and by all means go down to the pool early in the morning and put towels, flip flops, etc. at one of the best spots, while you go to the parks, that way when you get back and want a little swim, you will have a wonderful place all saved for yourselves! :rotfl2:

Don't forget....

We have 7 to a room at POP with a couple inflatable beds.

and my all time favorite!!!!

BABY BIDETS!!!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And don't forget to walk down Main Street, hollering at the crying kids: "It's Disney World. You're going to have fun, #$%* it!"

Another buffet tip -- If any member of your family is sick, that's who should go to the buffet to get everyone's food. You wouldn't want anyone healthy to touch those serving utensils! :lmao:

Ooh I forgot!

Make sure to forego the deodorant, and showers too for that matter! Those powdery, flowery scents of soap might irritate someone's allergies. No one's allergic to B.O.!

And stand as close to people in line as possible. Not only will they get to enjoy your completely natural 'aura', but they might even get the added surprise of making body contact! It's Disney, get up close and friendly!

P.S. I love this thread :goodvibes

We are headed down tomorrow morning...Pulling my kid out of school tomorrow....So I am part of the misbehaved crowd.....:eek:

Girls just wanna have fun..............................:cloud9:

We can not wait...DD keeps texting me from school..I am also having a hard time concentrating on work...UGH! :rolleyes1

Happy travels.................:yay::yay:

You only live once - your kid will remember the wonderful days/time that you spent together at Disney. I remember the special days that my mom would spend with me - stress relief days are needed every now and then! Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter