• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to trade Transportation cards

SandyPA

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anybody collects these and have extras and looking to trade for ones they need. Pm me if anybody is interested in this. Have a great day. Sandy

What are Transportation Cards?

They are cards with monorail cars and boats on them. I have been collecting them for years. just have to ask any Cast member on a boat or monorail station. Last 2 visits I was not able to get any. The old set had 18 in. the new set has 25 cards in. trying to collect them all.

Not sure what you mean..I do have some card from the 90's for buses going to the AK lodge and wilderness area I believe..

Are you looking for any in particular?
I have the first set of 18 completed. I am looking for 8 from the second set of 25 to complete the set.
My need: are 10,14,16,19,23,24,25.
I do have extras from both sets.
Pm me if at all interested in trading. Sandy

I have some….and extra to trade, just not sure how to tell the difference between the 2.

on the set of 1-18 it is on the back of the card. say 1of18, 2of 18 etc.
on the set of 1-25 it is on the back of the card 1 of 25, 2of 25, etc. check.
after you seperate your sets let me know what you have extra to trade.
you can pm me. Sandy

Hi Sandy

Sorry it took so long but I sorted my cards and all I have to trade is #2 from the 1-18 set and 1,2,3 from the 1-25 set. We tried our whole trip to get the monorail cards and everyone was out….they were waiting on "new" ones they told us. Sorry!!

I have the first set of 18 completed. I am looking for 8 from the second set of 25 to complete the set.
My need: are 10,14,16,19,23,24,25.
I do have extras from both sets.
Pm me if at all interested in trading. Sandy

I just sent you a PM.

Because of the comments here I picked up a few of these on my day trip last week. Didn't get any dupes but got enough to show my DGS5 when we take him. These will interest him more than pin trading or SOTMK cards.

Thanks for the heads up on these. Over all these years, I never knew they existed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter