Looking to trade Amazon.com YT codes of YJ or $10 off

andrews_dad

DIS Veteran
If you need the YT coded Amazon.com coupon for 20% off diapers, I have extra to trade. I need $10 off baby item or the same 20% off with first two letters of YJ.

PM box open!!

Still a few more YT codes up for trade. Got 3 more YT today at Dr's office. Will trade 2 YT for one YJ or $10 off.

I just posted about amazon codes then saw this one....does anyone know which magazines have the YT codes? I don't mind buying the magazine for the code. I am thrilled I decided to cloth diaper my baby since I was back to work just a month and lost my job. I could however use just a few more diapers and want to get them as cheaply as possible.

It's totally bizarre to me that I got a YT in my Parent's magazine in the mail, checked the local store and theirs had the $10.

I have 4 $10 codes (free from the "Baby Talk" magazines in BRU!) and no YT/YJ. I might end up buying wipes with the $10 codes...

I'm new to Amazon diapers. Can someone explain the difference between the coupons codes?

I know that you can use a $10 with a % off but are there restrictions?

I'm new to Amazon diapers. Can someone explain the difference between the coupons codes?

I know that you can use a $10 with a % off but are there restrictions?

The codes that beging with YT and YJ are stackable, or you can use a YT or YJ code with a 10 off code. Using one or two of these codes along with the Amazon Mom and Subscribe and Save, its a heck of a bargain. Oh and sometimes theres an e- kcoupon on the product's page!! (I forgot to add that last time...oops.)

If anyone has a 20% off code they aren't going to use, please PM me. We go through diapers like crazy at our house :D

Okay so does anyone still have YT codes?

I can't seem to find them but found YJ and $10. So I'll trade one code for another code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter