• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to stay at BWV any advice?

cuzinvin

Earning My Ears
This is our first time using our DVC points. I have a fam of 5, BWV looks really cool and fun for the kids. I plan on staying there late Oct to early Nov. Is there anything I should know before booking here, good stories bad ones? Is this a good place to stay?

Sounds like BWV isn't your home resort. My advice is to plan on booking as soon as your 7 month window opens - consider day by day. That is a very popular time for the EPCOT resorts (BCV & BWV). If you don't book as soon as you can, you may not be able to get in.

Best wishes -

I agree - book fast. I didn't realize until recently when I was calling for a different number of reservations for myself and family members how hard it is to get in or get the consecutive number of days of your stay. I never seemed to have a problem before but I'm glad I own here since I'll probably need to start taking advantage of the 11 month window. It's a fun location with lots to do within walking distance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter