Looking to start a Photopass share September 1-14, 2008.

MisMikiNikiLynne

"...just call me Princess of quite a lot"
I am looking to start a photopass share during the first 2 weeks of September 2008. Any takers?

I am looking for 5 or 6 people.

Here is how it works. I will buy the Photopass CD ($99.95 pre-order)and set up the account. Each person then pays their share via PayPal (I will send out invoices). I will then email everyone the username/password. Once you return from Disney, you can log into the account and add your photos into the existing account. You can edit and add borders. I will then order the CD and burn everyone's individual pictures onto CDs (w/copywrite release PDF) and mail them out. It makes the photopass much more affordable!

If you are interested, I'll be glad to head up the account. Just PM me if you are interested. My dates are September 1-14, 2008. I'd like to have the members be in a 2 week time frame around that since pictures expire after 30 days.

I need to clarify the dates for this photopass... IF you are traveling anytime between September 1 and September 25 you are welcome to join in on this shared photopass.

I am interested!! :banana: This worked out so great for my trip in February :yay:

Do you need me to PM you or is this enough? :)

I know there are a few spots left on the September/October photopass share for people going the first part of September if you just have a couple of people who are interested.

Yes, I would love to join this group for photopass if there is still room. We are going Sept 4-13th. Please PM me.

thank you

I missed one earlier and I hope I'm not too late for this one :)

I did have a couple of questions, though!

Am I ok to join if:
A) I live in Canada
B) I have a Mac, not a PC?

thanks!
Xanthe

OH, I'll be at POR Sept 13-22

Hi ~

Pretty new to these boards, but learning quickly:goodvibes
We will be staying at POR 9/17 - 9/24. How can we get in on photopass? Would love to do it!!! PM me please :)

Sunny
SAHM to 4 beautiful boys (8, 6, 4 1/2 and 4 months)

is there still room for one more. I'm going to be at WDW from sept 7th - sept12th I love the photo pass idea but I can't really afford over 100 dollars for the cd

Count me in, I added my name to another list, but noticed it was closed. I will be there 9-6 through 9-13.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter