Looking to rent a house

dizzydrop

Mouseketeer
I was looking for suggestions on where to go to find a house to rent while we're in Florida. We're looking for a house with a private pool and such but I need some good sites to go to, any suggestions would be great. TIA!

Vacation Rental By Owner. We haven't used them for Orlando, but have for Cocoa Beach and Boise, and had a good experience both times.

vrbo.com. I have used them previously with no trouble and a girl I work with has used them multiple times with no problem.

I was looking for suggestions on where to go to find a house to rent while we're in Florida. We're looking for a house with a private pool and such but I need some good sites to go to, any suggestions would be great. TIA!

We've rented twice with All Star Vacation Homes, with great experiences both times. They are a little more expensive than other companies or renting from an individual, but the extra we spent was well worth it (for us) as the customer service was excellent and the staff was very friendly and professional :thumbsup2.

I spent 9 nights in a home at Windsor Hills for Easter. It was absolutely wonderful!! It is very close to Disney and many restaurants,stores, etc. We submitted a request through the WH website and got replies from a number of owners and booked what we liked. We are booking the same house for next year it was so great. Private pool and hot tub, washer, dryer, game room. I would highly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter