• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking to buy lipstick on property

pap1013

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where I can buy lipstick on Disney property other than Downtown Disney? We will be at Magic Kingdom today as well as the Polynesian and most likely the Grand and Contemporary. We are staying at the Beach Club. Your help is greatly appreciated! I forgot to pack my lipstick.

Several of the bigger gift shops sell the Disney cosmetics. They are pretty pricey though.

Just look around inside the park shops you will find it. I always want to buy some to try it but talked my self out of it last time cause it is $$$.

Any ideas on which shops? I looked at the Emporium and could t find out.

I don't know the name of the store, but across the street from Emporium.. sells the purses and jewelry. You could try there. I can't believe they don't have it in the Emporium. I know they have it in MouseGears (Epcot). I know that doesn't help you in MK! I hope you find some.

If there is anyone else that has any idea, I would appreciate it. Unfortunately we don't have a car.

Did you ask any of the cast members at the stores at MK if they knew where any was sold? They may know which stores might have it.

I think any of the resorts you mentioned should have a place in them that has at least some makeup. I would go into one of the stores that might have personal toiletries at the resort to try first. If anything, when you get back to Beach Club, ask at Guest Services.

Without a car you could take a bus to Downtown Disney Market Place stop and walk up Hotel Plaza Boulevard and across Route 535 to the Goodings grocery store. It is probably less than a 1/2 mile to walk there. Just another option.

I think I saw that they had makeup in one of the stores in the Grand Floridain. I don't remember which one, but I do know it was on the first floor. I saw it about a year ago, and I do remember it being really pricey.

Trend D at DTD has Disney nail polish, lipstick etc. I believe the line is available in the parks as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter