looking to buy a lcd tv at amazon...

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
they have the best price for the samsung that we want. however, I know bestbuy has the geek squad to set it up probably for a price but if we were to buy from amazon are there places that can install it and adjust the color
on our new lcd tv??

We bought our Sony from Amazon in August. They set it up and plugged it in but didn't adjust anything (it takes a while to set up...you plug it in and it has to read the signal and all that) Fortunately, nothing really had to be adjusted.

If you need someone to do that, as you mentioned the Geek Squad can do that and Fire Dog if you have a Circuit City near you. When we bought our TV, I also read that you can find people to do this rather cheaply on Craig's List

I just bought a 40" samsung from amazon and had no problems. The shipping went smooth and got here very fast( less than 1 week). We took it out of the box, plugged it in, and had no major setup. We have cable and just ran an initial setup for channels and had it going in about 5 minutes. :goodvibes It was very easy and the tv is great! As far as best buy, I believe the set up with Geek Squad is an extra charge. I tried to get our local best buy to do a price match but they will only price match actual stores within 50 miles. Since we have nothing within 50 miles, I went with amazon. I couldn't be happier!

I just bought a 40" samsung from amazon and had no problems. The shipping went smooth and got here very fast( less than 1 week). We took it out of the box, plugged it in, and had no major setup. We have cable and just ran an initial setup for channels and had it going in about 5 minutes. :goodvibes It was very easy and the tv is great! As far as best buy, I believe the set up with Geek Squad is an extra charge. I tried to get our local best buy to do a price match but they will only price match actual stores within 50 miles. Since we have nothing within 50 miles, I went with amazon. I couldn't be happier!

We are looking to buy a TV for our Aunt for Christmas....I haven't done any research yet....can you post a link to the Samsung 40" tv that you purchased from Amazon? Thanks in advance!!!

I bought the LN40A550 40" Samsung and got free shipping and no tax for $996 from amazon. It was through 6ave.com. I believe it is a little cheaper now! (sorry not sure how to do the link!) I do know that best buy and sears are offering a LN40A500 tomorrow for $799 but you'll have to pay tax and fight the crowds. Let me know if you need further info on the tv.

I bought the LN40A550 40" Samsung and got free shipping and no tax for $996 from amazon. It was through 6ave.com. I believe it is a little cheaper now! (sorry not sure how to do the link!) I do know that best buy and sears are offering a LN40A500 tomorrow for $799 but you'll have to pay tax and fight the crowds. Let me know if you need further info on the tv.

Thanks for the info!!

If you're confused as to what you're gonna buy, checking out the LCD TV ratings might be worthwhile. The expert reviews are very helpful in getting inform about certain products. Many found it cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter