Looking for ...

Hot4disney

The Pink Bouncy Ball is Kaity!!
any really good deals on Universal Studios. We will be headed down there in January 2002, so the Discover offer will be no good to us. It expires in December. I am aware of only the AAA deal where you purchase the 2 day get a 3rd day free ticket. But I am not a member and this one time thing does not merit becoming one. Anyone else have any other ideas??? We are not Fla residents ( who save $10 on ea admission w/a copy of a coke UPC). I'd appreciate any help! Thanks you guys!

babyminnie01.gif

At the US website join and get a FunCard it will give you a $5. discount on tickets for Us,IOA,and Sea world,also at Sea world check the Funcard Annual pass price{when we went in Mar./2001 it was the same price as a 1 day ticket!]

Also get a Orlando Magicard worth $500. in discounts,especially offsite hotels and food. Find it for free!!

http://orlandoinfo.com/Magicard/2/
Fill in application and recieve a card and packet
of information...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter