Looking for WDW ride t-shirts!

arieliwish

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
Hi all,

I know this is a long shot but am hoping some of you could help me.

When we first went to WDW 3 years ago a lot of the rides had themed t-shirts in the exit shops. The specific ones I'm talking about had 3 squares across the chest with silhouettes of Mickey, Goofy and (I think) Donald on in various poses on the ride. I know there was one for TOT and Haunted Mansion, but the one I'd really like to find is a 3 mountains one, with a silhouette of each mountain - Big Thunder, Splash, and Space.

I've tried to find them on the net and ebay, it would help if I knew the real name to search with!! So if any of you know where I could buy them please let me know!

Fingers Crossed,

Lynn
:thumbsup2

It may be that the 3 mountains t-shirts were replaced with a 4th mountain one when Everest opened.

ooohh I've never seen one like that before but I hope you find one:wizard:

I really wish I'd bought the 3 mountains one when we first saw them, we didn't do space mountain on our first visit due to kids height restrictions. We did it the second time (several times:sick: ) and looked everwhere for the t-shirts but couldn't find them!

I'm scouring ebay for old stock stores, but the pirates one is the only one of that kind I've found.

Lynn
:thumbsup2

I have got the Splash Mountain one. They are great T-shirts :thumbsup2

I have the female version of that Ebay T-Shirt ! I haven't seen the ones of the mountains though - sorry!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter