Looking For Toy Thread: Lets Help Out Each Other

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all--Please, can you help me?
I am looking for Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix for Playstation. Do you know if it is available at the parks or at a Disney store? I have looked everywhere.
Thanks!
Druz

druzicka said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all--Please, can you help me?
I am looking for Dance Dance Revolution Disney Mix for Playstation. Do you know if it is available at the parks or at a Disney store? I have looked everywhere.
Thanks!
Druz

to the best of my knowledge, that has not been available for quite awhile. There are some on e-bay and they seem to go for around $100. I would love to have one too, but not for that price.

disneymom3 said:
I am looking for the Matchbox Hero City Rocket Park. DS has only asked for this for Christmas and I had to wait for a comission check to come in before doing the Christmas shopping. Shoot!! I didn't realize it had been rated one of the Toy of The Year awards from parents magazine or Family Fun or one of those. I can't find it anywhere except someplace online called Boscov's that I have never heard of. Anyone seen it anywhere else??

Yippee!!! I found one, you guys! At my local Target even! I had been there a few days ago, but decided to just call all the local stores and double check. I had no idea how I was going to explain the idea that Santa couldn't come up with his gift this year. And they have several in stock and the lovely young lady in the toy department is even putting one on hold for me at customer service!! I am sooo psyched!

Now on to find a pottery style tea set for DD!

Yay! I'm so happy!!! *happy dance!* Target rules! LOL
For the pottery style tea set...try Michaels or other craft stores! My MIL got one for dd that was a glass tea set that came with paints so the child could decorate it. She loved it and I think it was only around 14.00

disneymom3 said:
I am looking for the Matchbox Hero City Rocket Park. DS has only asked for this for Christmas and I had to wait for a comission check to come in before doing the Christmas shopping. Shoot!! I didn't realize it had been rated one of the Toy of The Year awards from parents magazine or Family Fun or one of those. I can't find it anywhere except someplace online called Boscov's that I have never heard of. Anyone seen it anywhere else??

Just wanted to let you know I found the Barbie Cruise ship my dds begged for at Boscov's and noplace else. I had also never heard of it, but they shipped quickly and I had no problems with my order.

Laurie :)

RoLaren said:
There are a bunch of new, unopened Barbie Grand Hotels on ebay right now...one as low as 49.99 (plus the shipping...) it is a really cool playset. I played with my daughter's I think more than she did LOL My little pony is her thing...

Thank you so much for letting me know!!!! :wave:

I hope everyone is finding all their Christmas presents!! :)

I just want to say again, Thanks to Deena (4greatboys) who helped find the two Spiderman action figures I needed for my son! Not only did she find them, she bought them and shipped them to me! (Thank goodness for instant transactions nowadays like Paypal!! :) )

So anyway, thanks to all her help and going out to the stores to look for them, my son will now have the two action figures he really wanted to go with the Spiderman playset!! :)

Thanks Deena!

New crisis: does anyone know where to find the Unrated Director's cut of Dawn of the Dead(2004) DVD?

:blush: It warms my heart to know all of you angels.

It looks like everyone has found some help...are there any last minute things that are still in the "help me find" :genie:

laurie31 said:
Just wanted to let you know I found the Barbie Cruise ship my dds begged for at Boscov's and noplace else. I had also never heard of it, but they shipped quickly and I had no problems with my order.

Laurie :)

Boscov's is a department store in the Philly/Lehigh area. They have been around a while, and most are anchor stores in malls. I dont' really shop there, but many do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter