Looking for tips on a road trip from Canada to the US!

DancingDiva

Earning My Ears
My DBF and I are planning a short road trip to the US during our vacation time in August.:drive: We are planning on driving from New Brunswick with stops in Bangor and Freeport Maine to make our way to New Hampshire for some shopping and a zip lining adventure. We will be gone for a total of 4 days. I have traveled to the States before (mostly for Disney by plane:cool1:) and the occasional road trip when I was a kid and my DBF has never been. Anything we need to know about crossing the border or any tips at all would be appreciated!!

P.S
We have our passports! :thumbsup2

If you're looking for hotels to stay at along your drive we usually pick up the coupon books at welcome and rest centers along the highway.

Have fun!

Hello there... We are planning a road trip with some of the same stops. Just wondering where you are going to do the zip lining. This is one of the items we are currently trying to decide on. There seems to be lots of spots to go In NH, ME and MA. Would love to hear what you are looking at. We are planning our trip for the end of July ...I can definitely let you know what we decide and how it goes. :)

Hello there... We are planning a road trip with some of the same stops. Just wondering where you are going to do the zip lining. This is one of the items we are currently trying to decide on. There seems to be lots of spots to go In NH, ME and MA. Would love to hear what you are looking at. We are planning our trip for the end of July ...I can definitely let you know what we decide and how it goes. :)

We will be zip lining at Alpine Adventures in Lincoln, NH. A friend of mine did it a few years ago and said it was lots of fun!

They have a website with lots of videos and photos and you can also book your time slot ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter