• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking For Tiki!

Anyone need a Aladdin Purple Quest Chair, Snow Carpet, or Light Blue Rocket Couch?
They are just some spare items that I didn't really need, but I realized I was one DAY! too late on the Tiki uptake. (was going to buy, promptly forgot!)
If anyone needs any of those items, would they consider trading some tiki(s)? I would really appreciate it!

groovyguestgirl said:
Anyone need a Aladdin Purple Quest Chair, Snow Carpet, or Light Blue Rocket Couch?
They are just some spare items that I didn't really need, but I realized I was one DAY! too late on the Tiki uptake. (was going to buy, promptly forgot!)
If anyone needs any of those items, would they consider trading some tiki(s)? I would really appreciate it!

GL, hope you get your tiki(s). :thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana:

Hi,
I got two tikis one Red, one Cyan I'm only intrested in the purple flying chair so if you have more than one i will happily give u my tikis for 2 of ur purple flying chairs. :thumbsup2

Yes, sadly they have been taken out of the catalog (i think). Please correct me if I'm wrong!

SpaceCommander, I think we have a trade. Please check your private messages.

wow i never knew they where taken out i have 9 red ones how many do you want for the purple flying carpet?

I would like the snow carpet, all I have are 5 or 6 tikis - I think I have 3 cyan and 2 red, I might have 3 red - I'll have to check when I get home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter