• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

looking for the thread with DME pickup times

chriserbell

Mouseketeer
I'm looking for the thread that I found a while ago that had the different minute pick up times at the various resorts...does anyone have the link? thanks

You should be scheduled for a pickup approximately three hours prior to your flight.

I'm looking for the thread that I found a while ago that had the different minute pick up times at the various resorts...does anyone have the link? thanks

Here's a cut/paste

The following are the common routes, and the actual DEPARTURE times.
These are the scheduled times regardless of what CM's or Bell staff may tell you.

You need to take YOUR scheduled bus, not earlier or later, regardless of what CM's or Bell staff tell you. Your pickup is based on reservations, and # of pax.
That is how the busses are assigned routes.

The routes are mixed during low volume hours. Keep in mind reservations are required. The DME busses DO NOT stop at a resort that has no reservations registered at a particular time. If your departing flight is changed, you need to notify DME ASAP to make sure you have a reservation on DME for the proper time.

When you receive your departure notification, don't throw it away, read it and be at the pickup location 15 min prior with ALL your belongings AND PARTY. This is NOT the time to do last minute shopping or be collecting luggage or family members. Keep in mind, these busses have a schedule to keep, and have NO obligation to wait beyond the times listed below.

CONT :55/:25
WL :05/:35
POLY :15/ :45
GF :25/:55

FT WIL CAMP :20/:50
PO RS :00/:30
PO FQ :10/:40
OKW :20/:50
SS :30/:00

YC :00/:30
BC :10/:40
BW :20/:50
CBR :30/:00

AKL :05/:35
POP :15/:45

MOVIES :15/:45
MUSIC :25/:55
SPORTS :35/:05
CS :45/:15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter