Looking for the Seven Dwarfs

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Goldilocks07, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Goldilocks07

Goldilocks07 DIS Veteran

My DD2 is obsessed with Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. Does anyone know if at Disney World MK (or DTD) they sell all seven in plush? (We have 2 plush Snow Whites already).
    Online there is Dopey (her favorite) and Grumpy. The Disney Store in Times Square doesn't have any of them. Not even one. I would love to surprise her with the whole gang. :grouphug: :love: :yay:

Thank you in advance and apologies if this is in the wrong spot. I didn't see an area for "Disney Merchandise".
    :banana: :banana: :banana:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. disneymom443

disneymom443 Mouseketeer

Sadly we (Disney Store) have not had all 7 of the dwarfs in plush since 09. We have only had the box set of the 7 in small figures. They went clearance in January. :( So my suggestion would be either e-bay or amazon. Sorry I couldn't give better news.:sad:

4. 2DisPrincesses

2DisPrincesses DIS Veteran

The only place I have seen them is as a redemption reward for Disney Movie Rewards....

5. JessM

JessM We all have a dream

I only ever saw them in the little shop by Snow White's Scary Adventures, which is gone now :sad1: I tried to get them all as a kid but I don't think I ever succeeded they are hard to find!

6. mommy2jack

mommy2jack Mouseketeer

Have you seen the Fisher Price Little People Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? They come sold together in a set at Target. They are not plush (obviously) but your 2 yr old DD might LOVE having all the little characters toddler sized to play with. My DD has all of the princesses and loves them!

7. SnapesGirl

SnapesGirl Mouseketeer

Looks like Ebay has quite a bit of them; however some are as much as $45.

8. mom2rtk

mom2rtk My, what red cheeks you have, Santa!

OP, are you going to MNSSHP? Why not let her meet the real thing?

9. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

You can get them from Disney Movie Rewards for 2300 points.

10. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

$45 doesn't sound very steep at all for seven out-of-print plushes.

11. Goldilocks07

Goldilocks07 DIS Veteran

Hi,
    Yes! We are...and we are definitely going to meet them in person- however, I really want them to have at home to play, cuddle, and sleep with.

Boo. Sounds like I am going to have to really do some deep searching.

Thanks all....

12. SnapesGirl

SnapesGirl Mouseketeer

Actually, it was $45 for 1 :eek: I didn't do a thorough search, but some were at a normal $14 price, others more expensive. Maybe depends on how available they are?

13. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

14. ghtx

ghtx DIS Veteran

15. Goldilocks07

Goldilocks07 DIS Veteran

I have been digging around ebay- only spent a few minutes- I will research it more.
    The thing is, is that I want the really great quality 11" Disney STORE quality plush. Yes, I am that particular. I like a good, long-lasting plush. :dance3:

I just ordered Dopey and Grumpy from the Disney Store website. They are on clearance. I am assuming this means the won't be produced anymore, or for a while. :scared1:

16. Claire&TheBoys

Claire&TheBoys The Queen of the Castle!

Maybe when the Mine Coaster opens next year, there will be a resurgence in merchandise. Of course by that time, your daughter will not be obsessed with the dwarfs, she'll be into Belle or Ariel or Tink.

17. cheesemouse

cheesemouse DIS Veteran

BINGO!!! There will be a TON of Snow White and Seven Dwarfs merchandise. And, your daughter will likely be on to other things. I am always a little sad when my kids move past a favorite phase. :(

18. Goldilocks07

Goldilocks07 DIS Veteran

Yes, I know. I totally realize what is happening right now, and trying to embrace every single second of it....before she moves on to makeup.

She is already into the princesses, just getting started and it is AWESOME. She loves Snow White, Aurora (which is so cute to hear a 2 year old attempt to pronounce), Belle, Tiana (which she calls TY-anna, lol), Rapunzel (another fun one to pronounce), Tinkerbelle, Cinderella, Ariel, Woody (and all Toy Story characters), Winnie the Pooh.....
    The list really goes on and on.

I am besides myself that my child loves Disney, and knows more characters than I ever did, at 2 years old. I am over-joyed.

I can't share the Disney excitement (or obsession, however you look at it...haha) with my husband or friends so much, but being able to indulge, imagine, and get excited with my daughter is more cherish-able than anything else in my life. I cannot thank Disney enough. I am so grateful. :grouphug:
    Disney = Happiness. Period.
    Websters should just replace the word "Happy" with "Disney".
    pixiedust: :cheer2:

19. abinormal

abinormal Mouseketeer

My daughter calls Tiana "Aunt Tiana."

20. Goldilocks07

Goldilocks07 DIS Veteran

Hysterical! Mine LOVES her. I think the movie is AMAZING and wayyyyy underrated. I just ordered her the 21" plush doll. I can't wait to see her face when it comes in the mail. :cool1::thumbsup2:banana:

21. Gieselove

Gieselove Earning My Ears

I have a complete set of all 7 in plush 24 " a lady on eBay has the only other whole set I can fine so they are out there just hard to fine