• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for that special man to spend time with at Disney Gay Days 2014

mickey cruising

Earning My Ears
Hello,

If I can find that one special man to go with me to Disney Gay Days in 2014, I'll cancel the cruise I'm already booked on for 2015 and opt for Disney instead. Hit me up for details, if he is interested.

Oh I've been in love with Disney ever since I came out to the womb. I'm sure "Mickey" was my first words. lol

In fact, my first visit to Disneyland was in the womb.

How are you? Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Oh I've been in love with Disney ever since I came out to the womb. I'm sure "Mickey" was my first words. lol

In fact, my first visit to Disneyland was in the womb.

How are you? Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Doing well thanks, FYI - i was booked on a cruise with my fiance but when we seperated I just repackaged it into something else; as I'd really like to go to Disney Gay Days in 2014, with someone new of course:)

Oh I'm sorry you and your fiance separated. Hopefully it wasn't a bad breakup.

Yeah I went this year and am hoping to go again next year. Had a blast.

Wow, Im right in both of your neighborhoods as well near the airport. I have never been to gay days but hear it's a blast and worth it.

Seriously? I'm not alone? lol

It's nice to see other Disney fanatics near me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter