• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for suggestions

akfan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, My husband and I and our 2 daughters (13 and 10) will be in the World for a week in April. In the past, we've done the Spirit of Aloha (wouldn't go again) and the Hoop Dee Doo Revue (great - may do again) in the past. Is there something comparable that we should try? Any other suggestions that the kids might enjoy? Thanks

O'Hana is a wonderful restaurant. It has interactions with the kids. They get up and have coconut races and do the hula. ( I know there is more also). The food is served family style and then they bring huge skewers of meat to your table for you to choose your choice of meats. The food is really good and the atmosphere is really nice. My family makes this a must on every trip.

The other Dinner Show is Mickey's Backyard BBQ. We did it our first trip when DS was 8. We enjoyed it and are very glad that we did it, but I don't think that we would do it again. DS is going to be 12 and he probably wouldn't enjoy it as much. We have never done Hoop De Doo (I know, shameful) but we did do the Luau and enjoyed that one as well but again, wouldn't do it again.

The Biergarten has entertainment during dinner and we really enjoyed the buffet. There seemed to be something for everyone, even my son who was picky at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter