Looking for spring 2010 wdwcp alums!

Youth Events? That will be fun. I am going to China for Disney English, language learning schools for 2-12 year olds.

Amazing!!! Details?!?! I can't wait to take my son and move down there!!!

I'm starting January 8th! My PI is in Disney Youth Events and Festivals, so I'll be on a team that plans Festival Disney, which is the performing arts festival/competition for middle and high school students :) I'm so ready to be back!

wishingonstars said:
I'm starting January 8th! My PI is in Disney Youth Events and Festivals, so I'll be on a team that plans Festival Disney, which is the performing arts festival/competition for middle and high school students :) I'm so ready to be back!

Incredible!!!!!!!

Still here! I was at GMR (wound up going FT there 3 days after my CP ended). Currently at MK as a character attendant

Joanna71985 said:
Still here! I was at GMR (wound up going FT there 3 days after my CP ended). Currently at MK as a character attendant

I remember you!! I saw you on gmr actually! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter