looking for spreadsheet

I have attempted one on my own, but would love to see what others have come up with.:thumbsup2 I am planning our December trip and really need some organization...there is so much to do and see.

Please send to
tdunning@ch2m.com

Have sent spread sheet to everyone. The columns on mine where I have the crowd level #'s and park to visit etc came from the unofficial guide. www touring plans .com

Rather than e-mailing the spreadsheet I've been using around, I set up a page on my website to host my Disney-related files. You can get my spreadsheet (and when I have them finished, my packing list and PowerPoint touring plans, but it might be a while - our trip isn't until Dec!) at http://colleenkowalewski.com/disney.aspx .

A great big thank you to those of you who sent me the spreadsheets. I've even been able to share the spreadsheets with a fellow Disney fan. :cool1:

I am glad so many of you have liked all of our sheets. Declansdad sent his to me as well and I liked it as well. Hope you all have a great trip.:goodvibes

Just found this site as we are trying to plan a last minute trip to Disney the 2nd week of August. A copy of the spreadsheet would be greatly appreciated!

dbarnett1970@yahoo.com

I am glad so many of you have liked all of our sheets. Declansdad sent his to me as well and I liked it as well. Hope you all have a great trip.:goodvibes

indigoextreme has created a great sheet as well. I think we both hope that they help you with your planning.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter