• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for sparrow HAT

PinkPokaDot

super pink!
Magic and pins
Bat Magic
two star fireworks
invisibility
teleportation
submarine pin

Furnishing
animators desk and stool
flying carpaet chair blue
flyng carpet chair purple
two pink heartless chairs
explorer's suitcase
red generator
purple generator
two pink heart chairs
red tiki
christmas presents
red soilder
two sets of stitch teleporters​

:wave2: :stir: :yay: :dance3: are you offering all of that for it because if it is I will definetly trade with you :cool1: :thumbsup2 :Pinkbounc :bounce: :furious:

I have an extra pirate hat. Which of those items do you offer? I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
Tiki

Are you looking for the hat that comes with the Jack Sparrow outfit or the pirate hat that came out in a quest? Cause I might trade one of the regular quest hats for something, but I don't have the actual Jack Sparrow costume hat.

I am looking for the hat that comes with the outfit from the off VMK game if any of you have that let me know :)

PinkPokaDot said:
Magic and pins
Bat Magic
two star fireworks
invisibility
teleportation
submarine pin

Furnishing
animators desk and stool
flying carpaet chair blue
flyng carpet chair purple
two pink heartless chairs
explorer's suitcase
red generator
purple generator
two pink heart chairs
red tiki
christmas presents
red soilder
two sets of stitch teleporters​
i have the hat tell me what you will give :bitelip: :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter