Looking for something COOL for my DS 10 at the World

Crazy Mother of Two

Clever yet underrated
We went to Disney as a family for the first time September 2007 and had an awesome time!!
We gave our kids Disney gift cards with generous amounts (I think??...! $125 each) plus bought them ears and a shirt.
We are now planning our Sept.2009 trip and I wanted to do something different for the kids. We will give them Disney cards with $100 and then do something neat (I'm old - I know!!) for them.

My DD wanted to go to BBB in 2007 but now feels she is too old! I checked around and thought maybe we would go to the Grand Floridian Spa and get manicures together or something along those lines.

My DS will be 10 when we go and want something for him to do.
HELP!!
Has anyone else had my problem? Also, the GF spa is not set in stone - maybe there is else she might like that I haven't thought of!!

Have you thought of having mother daughter tea at the GF. How grown up. YOu might even go to the spa and get a pedi first. I cannot wait to have Tea w/ my Little but she is too small yet.

I also have a 10 yo boy. Maybe while you and your daughter have a spa day you DH could take your son out on one of the rental boats out on the lake. They're like little speed boats. OR miniature golfing. There are 2 mini golf courses on property. My son LOVES Disney Quest in DTD, that might be a nice father son day too.

Have you thought of having mother daughter tea at the GF. How grown up. YOu might even go to the spa and get a pedi first. I cannot wait to have Tea w/ my Little but she is too small yet.

I also have a 10 yo boy. Maybe while you and your daughter have a spa day you DH could take your son out on one of the rental boats out on the lake. They're like little speed boats. OR miniature golfing. There are 2 mini golf courses on property. My son LOVES Disney Quest in DTD, that might be a nice father son day too.

Ya know...I hadn't thought about the Tea!! I happen to be reading a trip report and just saw great pics of it!!! Thanks!! I think that's better than a manicure - we get those here at home.

We will all be going to Disney Quest (for the 1st time!!) but I think the speed boat idea is great! Thanks!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter