Looking for someone who will tape Cinderella Celebration for me with camcorder...??

scootch

DIS Veteran
My daughters LOVE the Cinderella Celebration show. It will be changed by the time we go in November. I have bits and pieces of it taped... and they watch it over and over. Looking for a kind soul out there :love: who would tape the show for me during their next visit before MAY. Doesn't have to be professional... just the whole show. I will pay for tape, shipping and give you a some money for your time. If anyone is interested, please let me know. This would be a huge favor, and I would deeply appreciate it!! :flower:

my ds 2 1/2 is only wanting to watch "Disney World" tapes since our trip. He watches the planning videos from the last 4 years and the Christmas tape I got, but we caught the tail end of this show, and I know he'd love to see it on tape.........he's not interested in the cartoons, but in the "real" characters.

bumping this. If I can find someone to do it Paige, will make you a copy.

I'll be willing to clean the recording (as much as I can with 3D comb filter and colour corrector) and convert it to DVD if the master tape is salvageable.

For free, I might add.

My husband taped the show last Sunday (1/2) -- However, I haven't had a chance to view it yet -- I'll take a look at this evening and let you know if it's OK.

If 4Kids4Disney doesn't have it, I would be willing to try to help. I just found out this weekend that we are going back for an unexpected trip 2/4 to 2/7! YEA! I would be happy to video it and can make either a DVD or VHS tape. Please PM me and let me know.

looks like we can get one, Scootch.........thanks for starting the thread!

We're going in March and I was afraid that the Cinderella Celebration show wasn't going to be performed due to the construction around the stage area and that they're setting up for the new show. Do you know if the show will still be performed until May when they switch over to the new show? My daughter loved that show when we saw it last March. She was mesmerized by it. I, too, would love a tape of the Cinderella Celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter