• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for someone to make me a few things for tip may 3

ahogg

Earning My Ears
I am looking for someone who can make me:

magnets for dd trip to Disney(Ailise)
may 3rd
we are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge and celebrating her 3rd birthday on this trip.

She loves princesses izzy for jake And the never land pirates, doc mcstuffin, Sofia and Minnie and Pluto

please let me know what you can help me with please. I know it's short notice but any help will b greatly appreciated.

What is your daughter's name? Is this her first trip? I can help with the welcome letter.
Dee

Her name is Ailise she will be celebrating her 3rd Birthday and this is a return trip. Thank you so much Dee Hill I just saw where you make coupons also, could you possibly also do a mickey icecream coupon and a goofy candy coupon for her as well I would greatly appreciate it

please review all the sticky rules but here is one that is currently relevant for your request:

* If you see a DISign you like either save it or bookmark (favorite) it. Too many people are asking DISers to help them locate a DISign that they previously saw....and more often than not the description is very vague. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter