Looking for some help with Summer Bay Resorts...

ctc917

DIS Veteran
we will be staying there next week at the Villas actually and I received an e-mail from RCI(timeshare exchange) and it stated that they have transportation to Disney from Summer Bay, does anyone have any experience with this and if so how was it?

Thanks

ctc917

We stayed in the Villas at Summer Bay last July but we had a rental car so we did not use their shuttle. Throughout the day we would see the small bus traveling around the resort and there were schedules in the lobby area at check-in.

Summer Bay is a little further down on 192 so plan accordingly if you have reservations anywhere. I would estimate a good 15-20 min to Disney property with a little extra time going to MK.

we have a little one so we were thinking that my husband could stay at Disney with our older son and I could go back to Summer Bay with the little guy during the day if need be, so thanks for the info.

ctc917

ctc

would be best to call Summer Bay about their transportation

a lot of the timeshares that offer "transportation" are "limited" in the times that they run their shuttles

Hi!
The company is Maingate transportation.
They picked me up from Glenbrook first and another couple of resorts - summer bay was 4th in line.If shuttle was full,they would have to carry on and send another one for you - so could be later than youd hoped.Another 2 stops and finally get to go to Disney
We have to book from Glenbrook ,but the policy at all other pick - ups,is they go anywaya!And if nobody there,they carry on!!!

Hope this helps,
Lynn

I was just looking for info on the shuttle in case we need to split up and use it so thanks for the info....

ctc917

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter