Looking for some help with my ADR's... somerthing new maybe

Dizzy over Disney

Mouseketeer
Howdy! We are going back for our fourth trip and I cannot wait :thumbsup2

We want to try some new restaurants this year.. but keep with some of our favorites... so I am looking for help with something new...

It is me, husband, 8 year old, 14 year old and 4 year old. We love the character meals, but are branching out a tiny bit of them this year... just a tiny :laughing:

Our "usuals": :love:

Chef Mickey's
1900 Park Faire
Tusker House
Cape May
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree Tavern
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

This year.. I thought we would try: popcorn::

Hoop Dee Doo
and Mamma Melsrose

We did try and didn't like enough to go back...:sad2:

Sci Fi and Whispering Canyon

I need one more ... do you have any suggestions? popcorn::

Thanks!

I would suggest maybe 50's Primetime instead of Mama Melrose for the fun atmosphere with your kids.

Another favorite of my boys is Teppan Edo in Japan at Epcot. They love watching them prepare the food right there at the table! It's like getting dinner and a show for the price of one! :thumbsup2

Yak & Yeti at DAK is one of our favorite TS and CS restaurants and a must do every trip!

I also didn't see Garden Grill on your list. If you like Character Meals this is one of my favorites. You get to meet Mickey in his farmer outfit and some of the food prepared is grown and raised right there at Epcot.

Enjoy!

I agree with the PP about 50's and Garden Grill. 50's is a must do for us on every trip and GG has some of the best character interaction (the food is nothing great, but the character interaction makes it woth it).

If you have a hibachi restaurant near you, I would avoid TE. We have a few hibachi places around here that are a lot better in a lot of ways.

'Ohana is pretty good too. The food is yums (especially the shrimp) and they do some stuff for the kids. Its hard to get an ADR for it though. I think it has become harder to get into than Le Cellier.

Have you considered the Biergarten? The food is yummy, tons of choices and many items that kids will enjoy. The show is fun and the little ones can get up and dance.

I would recommend Ohana.

Ohana will have fun things to do for the younger ones while the food is satisfying for the older ones. Also watching fireworks from Ohana or the Poly beach is really nice :thumbsup2

Biergarten would be my other recommendation. If you were going to do Mama Melrose on your DHS day, you could do the Cape May on that day instead and just take the boat launch over there.

Looks like you have some really fun meals ahead of you, Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter