Looking for some creative ideas

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
My department is doing a scavenger hunt as a team building event. I have been charged with the job of finding a theme appropriate gift for the attendees. It would have to be somewhat reasonable in price (maybe under $20), and I would like it to be useful after the event. Not just a token gift, if you know what I mean. I thought of a magnifying glass, but I just don't think it would be that useful afterwards. I also thought of maybe a treasure box of chocolate coins. I haven't ruled this out, but I don't know......

Do any of you DISers have any good ideas for a gift??

Maybe instead of a magnifying glass binoculars? Fleece blankest are popular and I think people get a lot of use out of them. You can have them embroidered with the event name or a company name on them if you want. If you got to a promotional products website ( I have used this one many times and have had good service http://www.y-notpromotions.com/ ). They can give you suggestions and do the research for you. Everything is done through email and mail so distance doesn't matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter