• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Roommate

I was accepted today! Photopass Photographer Spring 2010!

Looking for a roommate:
21+, I'll be 21.
Female
The more roommates the better.
Most likely Chatham but maybe Vista.
I don't mind mess as long as its clothes and stuff, not trash everywhere.
Likes to find adventure in all of Orlando.
Likes to watch movies and TV shows. I currently only watch TV on DVD (Heroes, 30 Rock, Dexter as some examples) because we don't have cable but I could definitely get used to being glued to the TV if there are some good shows on.
Likes to cook. I'm learning but I don't know much at the moment!
I don't care if you drink or smoke.
I won't host parties (drinking parties) at my apartment because its annoying when you have to politely kick people out when you're tired, but a couple of beers with a couple of people would be wonderful!
I would LOVE to have get togethers with board games, card games, movies, weekly TV show nights, dance parties, etc.
I listen to mostly indie rock stuff and I LOVE 1950s/60s country and rockabilly. Elvis Presley is my all time favorite. I do like most pop, country and hip hop too.
Also, I want to learn the dances in High School Musical and tape us dancing to them in the parks. Who's with me? :woohoo:
And I forgot to mention: I sing all the time. I love to karaoke and I make little songs up about every day things like doing the dishes or going to Blockbuster. I can carry a tune though so no worries there! haha.

I want to find roommates that I could be great friends with years in to the future! :lovestruc

PM me or add me on facebook: Marina Hendrix

Looking for a roommate:
21+, I'll be 21.
Female
Likes to watch movies and TV shows. I currently only watch TV on DVD (Heroes, 30 Rock, Dexter as some examples) because we don't have cable but I could definitely get used to being glued to the TV if there are some good shows on.
I won't host parties (drinking parties) at my apartment because its annoying when you have to politely kick people out when you're tired, but a couple of beers with a couple of people would be wonderful!
I would LOVE to have get togethers with board games, card games, movies, weekly TV show nights, dance parties, etc.
I listen to mostly indie rock stuff and I LOVE 1950s/60s country and rockabilly. Elvis Presley is my all time favorite. I do like most pop, country and hip hop too.
Also, I want to learn the dances in High School Musical and tape us dancing to them in the parks. Who's with me? :woohoo:
And I forgot to mention: I sing all the time. I love to karaoke and I make little songs up about every day things like doing the dishes or going to Blockbuster. I can carry a tune though so no worries there! haha.

I want to find roommates that I could be great friends with years in to the future! :lovestruc

Ok...it's official. If I do NOTHING else down there, we are getting together and doing this!!! That is...if I get accepted! AHHH!

Looking for a roommate:
21+, I'll be 21.
Female

yeah, i can already see you'll be my friend, lol

is it sad i already know all the dances, at least the ones from the movies???
lol
i'm totally in :)

even though i'm 19, and i won't get to live with anyone over 21

Ok here's hoping I get accepted...

1. Your name? Sarah
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 20
3. Male or female? female
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight
5. Where do you live? The Mitten! woop woop!
6. What role will you have at Disney? Either Attractions or Entertainment
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Don't know yet
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1 bedroom 1 roommate
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I don't party- I'm ok with people over as long as there is no rule breaking
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I like to cook and explore new recipies
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Quiet, Funny, Friendly
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? Idk i like romantic comedies and comedies and action movies- no horror lol. I like soundtracks and classic rock...
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) No drinking.
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? definitely not a morning person but if i have to i can be...
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving with my bf
18. What do you do for fun? make movies, watch movies, read and go to the disney parks if i could...
19. What is your favorite quote? "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Going to the parks!!!! and being a part of the magic again!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Go to the parks, watch tv, catch some z's
22. Name one good quality about yourself: Laid Back
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: Impatient
24: Your college: Schoolcraft College
25: Your major: Computer Graphics Technology
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy? I keep myself organized
28. Anything else you want to state: Uhhh....someone room with me haha
29. Favorite Disney movie? umm...I have to say Pocahontas
31. Favorite park? Hollywood Studios!! Heck Yes!
32. Favorite ride? Rock n' Roller coaster (as long as it stays Aerosmith...)
33. Favorite show? Law and Order SVU, Still Standing, According to Jim, I do also like to watch the Disney Channel...i know- i'm a nerd...
34. Favorite resort? I've only stayed at ASMovies and PO Riverside so I have to say PO Riverside
35. Favorite dining? uhhh.... idk...I'll eat anywhere lol
36. Favorite character? I don't have one- I like the Fab Five

UPDATE: I will be arriving on Jan 6th!!
I am jumping on the bandwagon and I am going to be v-logging my adventures down there BUT i am not going to be one of those sit-in-front-of-the-computer-and-talk v-loggers. I am going to be using my new Flip Camera and I am going to make the awesome-ist Disney CP v-log ever! :laughing: (youtube.com/dreamsdocometrue89)
Anyway, the point of that spiel was to say that i am looking for a roommate to be adventurous and exciting with me! :yay:

1. Your name? Nicole
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 18
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight but i support :)
5. Where do you live? texas
6. What role will you have at Disney? attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? jan 6 - may 14!
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham or Patterson
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? preferably 5-7 roommates just to save that extra 40 bucks!
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? i'm not a huge partier. i do like having fun and being social, just not into the whole getting completely wasted thing
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? i love seafood and italian and i can bake well! but i know some good meals too
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? my best friend said "funny, considerate and insightful" lol
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? i love punk, pop-punk, classic rock and rock in general music. and i love good pop music too! and i like romantic comedies and some actions movies haha not a hgue movie person though, normally puts me to sleep
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? night person, i would prefer someone who doesnt need 8 hours of sleep lol i'm normally up for awhile
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? anything and everything! haha i like to be adventurous. i dont like just sitting and doing nothing
19. What is your favorite quote? "speak your mind even if your voice shakes"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? working for disney, meeting people, interacting with guests! just the whole thing!
21. Favorite things to do when not working: see 18 haha
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i like to think i'm a good friend
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i'm really oustpoken
24: Your college: just a local comm college
25: Your major: communications
26. Any medical conditions (optional): nope
27. Are you messy/tidy? I'm not a need freak but i like things organized
28. Anything else you want to state: i'd really like to find a roomie haha someone who likes to have fun and be adventurous or at least someone who's respectful and isnt going to shove their beliefs down my throat lol basically an open-minded, polite, fun person would be great :)
29. Favorite Disney movie? the goofy move and all the princess movies!
31. Favorite park? epcot!
32. Favorite ride? i cant even choose!
33. Favorite show? illuminations!
34. Favorite resort? I've only stayed at all star music, but i loved it!
35. Favorite dining? idk, i liked most places!
36. Favorite character? goofy!

1. Your name? KYLE
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 22
3. Male or female? MALE
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) STRIGHT
5. Where do you live? MICHIGAN
6. What role will you have at Disney? ATTRACTIONS
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? JANUARY 6TH/MAY 14TH
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? CHATHAM
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 1 ROOM/ROOMMATE
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? NO & NO
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? POTATOS, I LIKE TO THINK THAT I CAN COOK WELL
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? FUNNY, FRIENDY, RESPECTFUL
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? CLASSIC ROCK AND COMEDY
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? ABSOLUTELY NOT
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) VERY RARELY
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? NIGHT
17. Are you driving or flying down? DRIVING
18. What do you do for fun? RELAX, TV, MOVIES, AND PARKS WITH MY GIRLFRIEND (ALSO IN THE PROGRAM)
19. What is your favorite quote? "ALL OF YOUR DREAMS CAN COME TRUE IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE THEM" - WALT DISNEY
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? WORKING AND LIVING THERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND
21. Favorite things to do when not working: MOVIES
22. Name one good quality about yourself: FRIENDLY
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: KEEP TO MYSELF
24: Your college: SCHOOLCRAFT COLLEGE
25: Your major: ADVERTISING
26. Any medical conditions (optional): NO
27. Are you messy/tidy? TIDY, I LIKE THINGS TO BE CLEAN AND ORGANIZED
28. Anything else you want to state: GIRLFRIEND WILL BE AROUND ALOT SO LOOKING FOR A ROOMIE WHO DOESNT MIND HER PRESENCE.
29. Favorite Disney movie? ALL, MOST RECENT "UP"
31. Favorite park? DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
32. Favorite ride? ROCK N' ROLLER COASTER
33. Favorite show? KING OF QUEENS
34. Favorite resort? NONE, BOARDWALK IS FUN THOUGH
35. Favorite dining? THE ALL-STAR CAFES ARE SO GOOD AND CHEAP
36. Favorite character? MICKEY MOUSE

nicole!

you live in texas?
if you don't mind me asking, what city??
i live in texas too :)

too bad i don't arrive till jan 20th :(

Haha, I'm glad you guys are down with the HSM!

And the fact that you already know the dances is amazing. I'm super jealous. I try time and time again and can never get through the whole thing. Hopefully I'll know it by January!!!

ps. Yay Texas!

1. Your name? Kristyn
2. Are you legal (over 21)? 19
4. Gay, straight, bi (optional) straight
5. Where do you live? texasss
6. What role will you have at Disney? Attractions
7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? January 20th
8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? doesn't really matter, vista i suppose?
9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 2 or 3 bedroom
10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? dance party? for sure :) lol but i LOVE board games, apples to apples anyone?
11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? i'm ok with cooking, i'm learning :D
12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? random, talkative, outgoing :)
13. What kind of music/movies do you like? pretty much all kinds, music: from elvis (C. and P.) to jonas brothers/demi lovato and everything inbetween (except rap, thats reserved for dancing)
14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? Nope, but I don't mind if you do
15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) it depends, but not so much
16. Are you a night person or a morning person? Typically night, but I can be a morning person
17. Are you driving or flying down? driving
18. What do you do for fun? dance to broadway music, read (harry potter :D among others) watch tv, just have fun, random adventures :D
19. What is your favorite quote? "One day your life is going to flash before your eyes, make sure its worth watching"
20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? actually being there, since i've never been :( meeting new friends, trying ne things
21. Favorite things to do when not working: Sleep. lol but overall have fun and just relax
22. Name one good quality about yourself: i get along with people pretty well, just don't be fake.
23. Name one bad quality about yourself: i'm kind of stubborn
24: Your college: Northwest Vista
25: Your major: Communication
26. Any medical conditions (optional): no
27. Are you messy/tidy? That depends on the day
28. Anything else you want to state: i listen to classical music when i sleep, its random, i know.
29. Favorite Disney movie? little mermaid :)
31. Favorite park? never been :(

anyone interested, feel free to PM me (if you can) if not add me on failbook ahem i mean facebook and message me Kristyn Tovar from san antonio, Tx
oh wait! i have that facebook url thing it should be facebook.com/kayitskristyn

:)
i'd just really like to find a roomate on here, just so i know i could get along with them, rather than being stuck with a random :/

Things I am looking for in a roommate:
Arriving on Jan 11 :D
Non-smoker, not an all the time drinker/alchie
FUN! or at least willing to have fun
Considerate and willing to compromise

1. Your name? Marion

2. Are you legal (over 21) Not yet, I turn 21 on March 31st

3. Male or female? Female

5. Where do you live? During School: Austin, Holidays etc: Houston Tx

6. Your college: St. Edward’s University

7. Your major: Communication

8. What role will you have at Disney? Character Attendant (auditioning for Performer on 11/4)

9. What are your arrival/departure dates/program? Jan 11-May 14

10. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? 1-Chatham 2- Patterson 3- Vista

11. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)? 3 or 5 roommates

12. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment? I like to have get together parties (ie movie nights, dinner parties, slumber parties) but I will only host these if other roommates are ok with it

13. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well? I love soul food, seafood, Italian, tex-mex… desserts :D. I can cook breakfast really well and I imagine I could cook other things well, I have just never had the opportunity.

14. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be? Spunky, honest, loving, but most importantly FUN to be around.

15. What kind of music do you like? Pretty much everything. Not a huge fan of Christian, country, or showtunes/broadway (although I have been known to listen to all 3). I LOVE everything 80s especially pop and hair metal. I like brit pop/rock, techno/dance, rock, metal, hip-hop/rap, and classical.

16. What kind of movies do you like: Comedy, Action, Drama, Chick flicks. I don’t like and generally refuse to watch scary/horror. Fav movie of all time: Drop Dead Fred. :D

17. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside? No I do not. Honestly the smell makes my allergies go crazy.

18. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic) Nope I don’t drink. I don’t imagine I will after I turn 21 either.

19. Are you a night person or a morning person? I have more energy at night but I like my sleep so I don’t stay up late (like really past 2ish). I can get up in the morning just fine… but I would prefer to sleep in.

20. Are you driving or flying down? Driving! I need my car. :)

21. What do you do for fun? I like to read, watch movies, explore, lay/chill outside (when it is pretty out), veg out in pjs, have spontaneous dance parties, and be a goof ball.

22. What is your favorite quote? Beginnings are usually scary, endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. You just have to give hope a chance to float up.-Hope Floats

23. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP? Living in Orlando, meeting lots of cool new people, getting to visit the parks whenever I want…. And meeting nifty new people :)

24. Favorite things to do when not working: relax and read a good book or watch a movie/USA network shows

25. Name one good quality about yourself: I am a very open and accepting person. (I’m not sure that makes as much sense as it did in my head)

26. Name one bad quality about yourself: easily distracted which leads to procrastination and I can be blunt.

27. Are you messy/tidy? I tend to cover surfaces (never the floor) with things when I get very busy but then I get annoyed and clean everything. So I wouldn’t say I am messy more clutterish.

28. Anything else you want to state: I am looking for a roommate that is laid back and will be willing to have fun together. Being able to at least spend some time together (even if it is just watching tv) is important to making living together work. I also really can’t live with a smoker (as an immediate roommate) because the smell of smoke makes my allergies go crazy.

29. Favorite Disney movie? I love the Little Mermaid, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and all of the Mighty Duck movies.

30. Favorite park? Magic Kingdom. :D

I hope that all of the above requirements don't make me sound like a picky person... I'm really not. I swear! :D

i thought i posted this the other day but apparently i didnt or it got deleted, i'm not sure...
anyways, i found a roommate! but we're looking for 4-6 apartment mates
we're wellness arriving jan 6
basically we just want someone who is polite and considerate, wont have alcohol in the apartment (we dont care what you do outside of the apartment just dont bring anything into OUR place that will get us termed), preferably non-smoker or will at least smoke outside, people who will keep their messes confined to their own room and be responsible for their chores, someone who wont mind us being loud fun and ridiculous(or would like to join in the fun! haha), and practices good hygeine.

not asking for much, but just pm me if you're interested! :)

hey all! here with an update!

so i found a roomate, but i'd LOVE to find some apartment mates too!!

we need someone arriving jan 20th,
we'll be in wellness,
most like 4-6 other people
we'd like to live in chatham (but idk if they give us that choice)
basically like nicole was saying
we were looking for people who won't make a mess.
no drama please.
if you have a boyfriend, cool. but please don't do things while we're in the room (eww)
um, basically fun, outgoing, loves disney. (duh)
we do like dance parties though, so we will be hosting some :)
not like with alcohol (duh, we're in wellness), but like fun parties, board games and such.
me personally, i love apples to apples, and i have disney charades!
lol :)
but if you are interested PM me, or look me up on facebook.

my email is kristyn.tovar@yahoo.com

:)

i'm looking forward to seeing you all in florida!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter