Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

I have to say how totally BUMMED I was on our trip this past week to see the lack of resort specific merchandise! Last year we stayed at BWI and they had absolutely nothing except a couple little Boardwalk Villas DVC things. This year was a little better. We stayed at AKL and they had quite a bit more than I have seen at any other resort. Do these things not sell very well? Since we go almost every year, these are usually the only souvenirs we get. Without resort merchandise, we don't usually buy anything :headache:

Every year since DH and I got married we have bought a resort ornament with the year we stayed there for our Christmas tree and our tree is currently made up of ONLY these ornaments and a few basic solid colored mickey's. We went to the Christmas store in DTD and they told us they have a new supplier/buyer and they don't have anything with the resorts on them anymore :sad1: We were so upset that our tradition has to end :sad2:

We also noticed that most stores had the same things. One of my favorite things to do at WDW is shop, and as much as it was nice to know that if you found something you liked, you wouldn't have to go all the way back to one specific store, it was boring to go in store after store and see the exact same merchandise :confused3 I really WANTED to give Disney my money, and I came back home with most of it. :rolleyes1

Stayed at teh Boardwalk Nov 2009 and little to no merchandise the entire week were there. Kept checking back for a tshirt but they never got a shipment. Really sad state. The only thing that came in was teh christmas pin when were there, nothing else was stocked. I had really wanted that boardwalk tshirt or even a hat ...never happened :(

Disney2009Pirates628.jpg

I think Aurora’s dress should be PINK
Disney2009Pirates630.jpg

No, it should be BLUE!
Disney2009Pirates632.jpg

This one has ALOT of detail...
Disney2009Pirates0971.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0973.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0974.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0975.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0983.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0984.jpg

Also check out the mural behind the cash register.
Doubling as a “window into Tomorrowland” you can see all of Stitch’s cousins running around and enjoying themselves.
Can you find Stitch?
Disney2009Pirates0985.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0986.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0988.jpg

Disney2009Pirates0987.jpg

Thanks again guys, keep up the great work! I can already feel my wallet getting lighter just by looking at theese photos. LOL! :)

From Pop Century.

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

From the food court - new mugs were being put out the day we arrived.

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

From The Mercantile at Wilderness Lodge.

IMG_0631.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

I guess I should add those 40th Anniv. ears to my shopping list??? :rolleyes1

Smile4Me...we were in one of the stores at DHS. I can't recall the name but it is on that main street when you enter the park on the right hand side.

omg..seeing all the pics of the Everything Pop! is making me realize that I am going to be BROKE after our trip there later in April! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter