Looking for recipes from Disney Magic restaurants

lakeeter

Earning My Ears
Hi -

I'm looking for the recipe for the peanut butter and chocolate pie that was served in Animator's Palate on the Disney Magic in May. I found one for just the peanut butter pie, with a chocolate ganache, but it's not the same one that was served to us. I also fell in love with the Proscuitto pizza in Palo and would love to have a recipe for that as well.

Thanks in advance!

Lisa:stir:

Ive always asked our wait staff for the recipe that night, and by the next morning for breakfast they had it for me.
You can always ask a Diser if they could bring it back for you. Check on the Meet Board for a near cruise, and ask someone there.
Disers are great people:hug:

Ann

You can also e-mail DCL...go to the dcl page and to the contact area. I'm sorry, I don't remember where it is. They will eventually get back to you and let you know if they are able to give you the recipe. I emailed dcl after my first cruise and asked for the Moscato wine info, as well as a Palo recipe which unfortunately they were not able to give me. I've had a lot of success emailing Disney in general for recipes, particularly from Epcot...

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter