• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for recent Dream Navigators

Blanche_Neige

DIS Veteran
We are sailing on the Dream in 2 weeks (March 2nd) and I was hoping to find recent Navigators to help us plan our activities :goodvibes

Also does anyone know what playing on board now?

Would love to see them too! I could only find Navigators for the 4 night Dream from last March :confused3

I have mine for our 4 night Dream cruise on Jan 30th. How do I post it? Should I just take a pic & post that here?

I have mine for our 4 night Dream cruise on Jan 30th. How do I post it? Should I just take a pic & post that here?

That would be great. Most people scan them to their computer and then upload them using photobuck. At least that is the only way I know how to! Maybe if you take a picture with your smartphone, that might work. The only concern would be making sure the quality was still good when it is zoomed.

I was on the Dream 3-day last week (sorry, didn't bring my Navigator home) but Thor, Frozen 3D and regular, and Saving Mr. Banks was playing in the theater.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter