Looking for Rabbit

mittymouse2

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if Rabbit ever makes an appearance? We are going in 3 days and my DS wants to see Mickey, Goofy and Rabbit!

he's very rare. if you're going to find him, it's probably going to be in epcot, either by the american adventure or the back of the toy soldier where the pooh meet & greet is

Smart kid! :thumbsup2 Rabbit is my favorite. I don't know if he ever comes out to play, but if he does, I've never seen him.

Good luck!

We've seen Rabbit on the backside of the judge's tent in Toontown. There's a curving path that winds around the side of the tent, and sometimes you can find several characters hanging around there. :)

Last September we got to see both Rabbit and Piglet at Hollywood Studios. They were there along with Lilo & Stitch, Chip & Dale, Donald & Daisy as well as Sully. They were all near the backlot Streets of America. Lots of great photos and autographs.

I love Rabbit (and Thumper and...well, bunnies in general!). We saw Rabbit in '06 at MVMCP. It was around midnight and he was actually riding the Pooh ride along with Tigger and Piglet. Then would each hop into a car wherever there was room and ride through. When they came out, they would hop into another car. I was really hoping Rabbit would be ready to ride when it was our turn but he had just gotten in with another family. He was very cute and even wearing a Santa hat!

Near the teacups and Hundred Acre Woods Playground (across from Pooh)
The Judges Tent
Character Meal at the Grand Floridian

In the 35 years of Disneying (more than 20 trips) I think we have encountered him 5 times in a meet and greet type setting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter